Search Forum

I have been.......

51 - 75 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been reading this topic and very much enjoying all the things the rest of you wrote.

I have been waiting for the weather to warm up so I could air out my house. Now, even though it's only 40F (4C), I turned off the heat and opened one window anyway. Time for fresh air, even if it's cold!
11 years ago
I'm with you, PBullFriend. Mind over matter and all that.

I have been putting away my winter clothing and bringing out the spring stuff, weather be damned. Very Happy
11 years ago
I have been thinking of buying a new bathing suit, no bikinis for me thank you very much!

I have been reading on AOL that this summer, their anticipating a return to the high-waist styles of the past. 50's and 60' style. I wonder how the youngsters will like that change.
11 years ago
I have been told I have the high cholesterol gene. Bummer.
11 years ago
Seatonica:
I have been told I have the high cholesterol gene. Bummer.

Verily, that sucketh. Sad
11 years ago
I have been very nocturnal lately.
I have been getting over my procrastination issues.
I have been deciding to post a bit more on Parfumo.
I have been getting really tired of Winter.
I have been loosing weight.

That's enough for now I feel. Smile
11 years ago
I have been cold lately, I can't seem to get warm. Mornings are worst.
11 years ago
Me too! My brilliant solution to the problem was to put all my warm clothes in storage. Death here I come!!!1!
11 years ago
I have been wearing several discount buys of fragrances and planning on writing reviews for them all.

I have also been thinking of reducing quantity and starting to invest in quality fragrances. I pretty much sated my interest in the cheaper stuff. Now I am ready to learn more.
11 years ago
Gmmcnair:
I have been wearing several discount buys of fragrances and planning on writing reviews for them all.

I have also been thinking of reducing quantity and starting to invest in quality fragrances. I pretty much sated my interest in the cheaper stuff. Now I am ready to learn more.

In a sort of similar vein, I have gradually reduced my stash by maybe 50%, deciding to focus more on my favorites. Plus, I get overwhelmed with too many choices. Laughing
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
I have been looking at my 40-year old friend who looks 55, because she smokes! ... Put those fags down immediately, young lady!! They are the devil's tool for robbing women of their looks (not to mention their health).

I know, I know!
Thank you Dulcemio
I too look at older women who smoke in the street and most of them have an absolutely terrible skin and complexion with deeply set wrinkles.
Not a good look! Confused
11 years ago
Dolby:
Dulcemio:
I have been looking at my 40-year old friend who looks 55, because she smokes! ... Put those fags down immediately, young lady!! They are the devil's tool for robbing women of their looks (not to mention their health).

I know, I know!
Thank you Dulcemio
I too look at older women who smoke in the street and most of them have an absolutely terrible skin and complexion with deeply set wrinkles.
Not a good look! Confused

Agreed. By the way, I realize that what I wrote before implies that 55 is old and unattractive, it certainly is not! I am in that vicinity and feel neither old nor unattractive. The more accurate way to put it, I guess, is that smoking ages one prematurely and, as you said, deepens wrinkles. It also zaps skin of that youthful looking healthy glow.
11 years ago
I have been...

lost in a fantasia, roused only from my frenzied dream by immense heartbreak.
11 years ago
Crying or Very sad
Big hug to you Silverfire.
11 years ago
Silverfire:
I have been...

lost in a fantasia, roused only from my frenzied dream by immense heartbreak.

I have been ... there, Silverfire. Being a human being is so painful at times, isn't it.
11 years ago
I have been cold for the last several days Arrow I am wearing my favorite fleece jacket.

I have been overwhelmed too with my fragrances. I wonder what the solution is to get out of this feeling. I think I will box up some of the non favoites. Out of sight out of mind. Wink

I have been there with the cigs Dolby, nasty bad habit that will age us let alone what it does to our heart and lungs. I quit many years ago. Don't get the smoker lines around those pretty lips Dolby.

Seatonica, are you on meds for your cholesterol?

(((Hugs))) to Silverfire.
11 years ago
I have been planning a birthday celebration for a relative.

Adding my ((hugs)) for Silverfire to the growing pile.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Adding my ((hugs)) for Silverfire to the growing pile.

I have been procrastinating all day.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been thinking about SilverFire's post and remembering moments in my own past like that. Words can't help much, but try to remember that time is the great healer.

I have been thinking about that post too, and remembering how I felt about four years ago. I'm sorry SilverFire...it does get better.

I have also been setting up my new computer. Finally sprang for the first NEW new machine in 17 years. It's kinda nice.
11 years ago
I have been leading a virtuous life and am told I don't need meds for the cholesterol at this stage unless other risk factors are present. Passed a stress test with no problems, but the cardiologist says its not conclusive in women so advises a heart scan as well which will reveal the actual state of my arteries. He's a good fellow and I trust his judgement. But given that I don't smoke, hardly drink these days, am not overweight, eat well and exercise regularly it's a real bitch. My mother had heart disease and died at a relatively young age, though she had all kinds of bad habits in addition to the same gene I suspect. Best to err on the side of caution.
11 years ago
Seatonica,
Sounds like your healthy habits will prevent a genetic predisposition from becoming a medical condition. Hopefully you aren't worrying about it, sounds like you've no reason to.

I have been sitting down to relax for 5 minutes now and there is already a cat asleep on my ankle.
11 years ago
I have been downtown today on Mass Transit public Transportation. It's humbling to have to wait for your ride to appear with no idea when they will,show up. Not the best way I wanted to spend my day off off.
51 - 75 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to