Yes pineapple
46% 6
Yes anchovies
23% 3
No you people need help lol
30% 4
Total Votes: 13
What do you have on your pizza 11 months ago

Yes it’s the old what are your favourite pizza toppings question. 

Have your toppings analysed by a professional psychologist at the thought of adding fruit or little fish to a pizza πŸ˜‚lol

Being on a diet I don’t eat much pizza lately which I hate because I love takeout pizza πŸ•  

When I do eat pizza here are some toppings I like. 

Yes I like fruit on pizza! Ham, pineapple and sweetcorn are a great combo. So the Hawaiian with added sweetcorn

Before I went on a diet I loved the new burger topping pizza from Dominoes it truly did taste like a McDonalds burger tasting pizza which I ordered a few times. It is called The Cheeseburger if you like the sound of it 

I like bbq sauce with with chicken, sausage, red onions and peppers basically a Texas BBQ pizza or Ranch BBQ

and I  love The Sizzler which has Sundried tomato and garlic sauce, pepperoni, tandoori chicken, onions, green jalapeΓ±os, herbs and I like to add red onions. 

There are more but that will do for now. Here is a photo of The Cheeseburger which has Double ground beef with fresh tomatoes, onions, sliced gherkins and drizzled with our special burger sauce. And yes I love the pickles lol

11 months ago

I usually go for the Chicken Feast and add red and green peppers to it and sometimes will go for the New Yorker (bonus it has bacon) My local Dominoes know quiet well because I order from them from time to time.

11 months ago
EmberRose

I usually go for the Chicken Feast and add red and green peppers to it and sometimes will go for the New Yorker (bonus it has bacon) My local Dominoes know quiet well because I order from them from time to time.

That was actually one of my other favourites also or the chicken supreme oh and the Tandoori chicken. I really like chicken and with bacon added mmm sounds so good.

I love Tuesdays buy one get another free so I could get 2 at the same time for no extra cost.

Have you ever had The Beast pizzas from Snappy Tomato Pizza? They are huge! My friends uncle used to be the manager of one close to us so we would get a beast for Β£10 , ten freaking pounds for a beast is insane lol.

It was great for a party back in the day or you had pizza last you for 2 days. I don’t drink anymore except for special occasions like a wedding but when I used to there was nothing better than β€œmorning after pizza” we called it πŸ˜‚

No, that's not me in the photo.

Last edited by Mitchcraft on 12.10.2023, 07:45; edited 1 time in total
11 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

That was actually one of my other favourites also or the chicken supreme oh and the Tandoori chicken. I really like chicken and with bacon added mmm sounds so good.

I love Tuesdays buy one get another free so I could get 2 at the same time for no extra cost.

Have you ever had The Beast pizzas from Snappy Tomato Pizza? They are huge! My friends uncle used to be the manager of one close to us so we would get a beast for Β£10 , ten freaking pounds for a beast is insane lol.

It was great for a party back in the day or you had pizza last you for 2 days. I don’t drink anymore except for special occasions like a wedding but when I used to there was nothing better than β€œmorning after pizza” we called it πŸ˜‚

I can buy two medium pizzas they last me a week saves on cooking because sometimes I can't be bothered to cook.

11 months ago 1

I always order Pizza Margherita! Best way to find out if a place makes good pizza πŸ˜€

11 months ago

Mine’s a plain cheese & onion, maybe also black olives if I’m feeling adventurous.  

11 months ago
DonVanVliet

I always order Pizza Margherita! Best way to find out if a place makes good pizza πŸ˜€

Yes! If the most simple (with the fewest toppings) is good, then that's an indicator. And a well made Margherita is that indicator πŸ˜‰.

11 months ago

Along with what DonVanVliet posted about a margherita, I'm all about pepperoni and red onion or sausage and red peppers. I'm definitely "less is more" when it comes to pizza. And not overdoing on the cheese πŸ˜.

11 months ago

plain cheese is my favorite! but I also like pizza with italian beef and bacon on it.

11 months ago 1

LOL @ the people voting that we need help for putting little fish and fruit on pizza need help πŸ˜‚

I was born to be wild 🎢🎸🎡

10 months ago

I love mushrooms on a pizza!  Also peppers, prawns and lots of things.  

Anchovies however, along with mayonnaise and a host of other things are just a massive NO! from me (they belong to what I term 'wobbly foods' which are just hideous), but I'll have pineapple on if it's a share and have to be polite.  

Just be grateful you don't have to suffer 'the kebab pizza' or, possibly even worse, the banana and curry combo. 

9 months ago

Definitely pineapple! A pizza without pineapple isn't a pizza for me! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

9 months ago

Less is more for me. Always fresh basil, red onion, olives/antipasto and a good sauce with garlic and wood fired with creamy mozzarella. Don’t mind anchovies or capers too. 

5 months ago
DonVanVliet

@DonVanVliet : Yes, that is correct. To test  the pizzaiolo I order   Pizza Calzone.πŸ˜‰

5 months ago
Mitchcraft

LOL @ the people voting that we need help for putting little fish and fruit on pizza need help πŸ˜‚

I was born to be wild 🎢🎸🎡

Ham or bacon, (basil, ail ...)

mozzarella di buffo, ananas, rosmarin, olive oil!

5 months ago 1

Bbq sauce, minced meat and chicken is my fav combination. But I must admit I love the pineaple contrast, especially if it is with blue cheese 😍

5 months ago
Vlyr

Bbq sauce, minced meat and chicken is my fav combination. But I must admit I love the pineaple contrast, especially if it is with blue cheese 😍

Oh wow with blue cheese? I have never seen that before. Where did you get a blue cheese pizza from? Was it from like a well known franchise such as Pizza Hut, Dominos etc? Or was it from a super market, or even more interesting did you create the pizza yourself?

As a lover of blue cheese this intrigues me a lot. Yay to another pineapple on pizza lover btw lol πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

5 months ago 1
Mitchcraft
Vlyr

Oh wow with blue cheese? I have never seen that before. Where did you get a blue cheese pizza from? Was it from like a well known franchise such as Pizza Hut, Dominos etc? Or was it from a super market, or even more interesting did you create the pizza yourself?

As a lover of blue cheese this intrigues me a lot. Yay to another pineapple on pizza lover btw lol πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

@Mitchcraft : You are still on diet? Do not eat pizza with too much  cheap cheese. Blue cheese   (without pineapple)  on it I have had for the first time in a very good! Spanish restaurant. Several spanish saussages,  the blue cheese and honey! were added after baking. Great!

Pizza Ruccola:  Ruccola, parmegiano, mozzarella, bressola and olive oil were added after baking.

I enjoy self created pizzas!

5 months ago
Violaodorata
Mitchcraft
Vlyr

@Mitchcraft : You are still on diet? Do not eat pizza with too much  cheap cheese. Blue cheese   (without pineapple)  on it I have had for the first time in a very good! Spanish restaurant. Several spanish saussages,  the blue cheese and honey! were added after baking. Great!

Pizza Ruccola:  Ruccola, parmegiano, mozzarella, bressola and olive oil were added after baking.

I enjoy self created pizzas!

@Violaodorata

Hiya, yeah i am still on the diet lol.

I don't eat a lot of pizza since i started it. I just have one to share every now and again with family. I am almost where i was around this time last year again weight wise. I was at my lowest weight in years until Christmas came along and well yeah, even though everyone knew i was on a diet, everyone knows i like things like Reese's peanut butter and chocolate treats. Not just that, but my birthday is very close to Christmas also, so at both events people always buy me  all kinds of Reese's treats. This year i have made it clear not to buy me anything like that and instead if they want something that is similar in price and size they could get me flavoured tea instead. I absolutely love flavoured tea! So lots of that will be fine lol.

Ohh i love Spanish sausage, blue cheese and i love honey too!!! These are combinations of toppings i have never heard of, and they sound simply amazing to me 🀩. This is something i need to try some time and share with someone so i don't have too much lol.

5 months ago 1

Hahah, actually I think that two most popular pizzas in Finland must be pineapple + blue cheese + ham, or pineapple + blue cheese + tuna fish. I don't eat meat but my signature pizza always contains pineapple and blue cheese plus some vegetables like paprika, tomato and jalapeΓ±o. I definitely recommend this kind of combinations, sweet+salty+spicy is indeed so surprising but super delicious! πŸ˜„πŸ‘

5 months ago 1

My favourite one is with minced meat, chicken, bacon and barbeque sauce. Even if that might feel like a pizza murder to italians πŸ˜…. Quatro formaggi is also a pizza that I order often.

5 months ago 2

@Lempi I wonder what Gordon Ramsay would say about this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚. Diet or not, i will have to try this sometime for sure, lol. I can't believe i have never heard of this.

@Vlyr Oh yes i love a Texan BBQ Chicken Pizza we usually call something like that here in the UK, or a Rancher BBQ, yours sounds like a little bit of a mix between the 2 and i would definitely eat it. It's another of my favourites but the BBQ sauce pumps up the calories. I do have pizza on a rare occasion though until i lose more weight, lol.

5 months ago 1
Mitchcraft

@Lempi I wonder what Gordon Ramsay would say about this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚. Diet or not, i will have to try this sometime for sure, lol. I can't believe i have never heard of this.

@Vlyr Oh yes i love a Texan BBQ Chicken Pizza we usually call something like that here in the UK, or a Rancher BBQ, yours sounds like a little bit of a mix between the 2 and i would definitely eat it. It's another of my favourites but the BBQ sauce pumps up the calories. I do have pizza on a rare occasion though until i lose more weight, lol.

Same, I can only eat pizza a limited amount of times because of the diet πŸ₯² but when I do I do it correctly πŸ˜‡

5 months ago
Vlyr
Mitchcraft

Same, I can only eat pizza a limited amount of times because of the diet πŸ₯² but when I do I do it correctly πŸ˜‡

I like that comment πŸ‘. If you're going to do it, and only on the rare occasion, do it right. Spot on πŸ‘.

5 months ago
Mitchcraft

*ROLF* "Your pizza looks moldy... Do you actually eat mold in Finland? And it tastes... f-ing disgusting! Not for me! No!" 🀣 But yeah, definitely go for it some time and please share your thoughts! Even if they would be similar to Mr. Ramsay's... 😜 No, I'm quite sure you'll actually love it. 😁

1 - 25 by 28
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What do you have on your pizza
Jump to