Search Forum

Moving on from Burberry Weekend and Boss Bottled

Moving on from Burberry Weekend and Boss Bottled 10 months ago

Hi everyone!

So, I'm a 25 yo male, city guy. Getting started to this hobby! I've been using Boss Bottled as my signature fragrance in the past, and Burberry Weekend as my summer fragrance. I finish all the bottles I had of those and now I want something new, as I feel that none of them have a good performance on my skin (Boss Bottled: ok longevity on clothes but bad projection, B Weekend awful longevity and projection).

I'm looking for suggestions for both summer and signature fragrances, I'd really like to have something with a good longevity and ok projection. Compliment grabber without being a partyboy kind of smell. To help that task I'll tell you whose fragrances that I've tried I like and whose I don't like.

Like:

Loewe Solo Atlas  (amazing floral opening)

L'Eau d'Issey (I love the yuzu smell, I'd buy this fragrance but unfortunately the longevity is not good on my skin).

Burberry Weekend (Loved!! the citrus opening, maybe a bit too much)

Hugo Boss Bottled (super sexy, better for winter and night situations IMO)

Dislike:

Dior Savage EDT (not that bad, but it's getting too common)

D&G: Light Blue Eau Intense (not for me, maybe too salty)

Bleu de Chanel EDT (I thought I'd like it, but for some reason the opening gives me headache. Love the base incense note)

Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Self (super good longevity on my skin, but I find the vanilla base note too sweet and sickening - and I like sweet as I like Boss Bottled).

Thank you guys!

10 months ago 1
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Moving on from Burberry Weekend and Boss Bottled
Jump to