Guess that scent. A game:

1201 - 1225 by 4531
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Anagrams may be the future of my game here... lol

what a great idea, Greysolon!!!!!

Very Happy

+1.

I thought Rice Hug (Chergui) and Area Smog (Sagamore) were pretty inspired. Laughing
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Sherapop:

Very Happy

+1.

I thought Rice Hug (Chergui) and Area Smog (Sagamore) were pretty inspired. Laughing

I had forgotten about those anagrams you had constructed back on, what, page 23? They were great, especially since they were the product of your very own imagination. Very Happy
Speaking of "page 23" we need to have a Page 50 celebration or prize of some sort. Hmm...

And there's still Cryptic's puzzle to solve. Gee, what fragrance would Bob Marley have? Wink
Last edited by Greysolon on 07.04.2013, 13:36; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Cryptic:
Sherapop:

Very Happy

+1.

I had forgotten about those anagrams you had constructed back on, what, page 23? They were great, especially since they were the product of your very own imagination. Very Happy
Speaking of "page 23" we need to have a Page 50 celebration or prize of some sort. Hmm...

And there's still Cryptic's puzzle to solve. Bob Marley has a fragrance? Wink

---------------------------------------------- ---------------------
I remembered Cryptic had posted them some time ago, she stated somewhere on this game she was a puzzle fanatic.

Celebration......... we could have our pigs, sheep and cow paddies. ooops Laughing (that was another thread) all appear on page 50. Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Parfums de Marly
11 years ago
Woo hoo! That's the one. All of their perfumes are named after famous horses or famous horse races. Your turn, Dig. Very Happy
11 years ago
Cincy:

I remembered Cryptic had posted them some time ago, she stated somewhere on this game she was a puzzle fanatic.

Celebration......... we could have our pigs, sheep and cow paddies. ooops Laughing (that was another thread) all appear on page 50. Rolling Eyes

Believe it or not, there are competitions where people try to solve crosswords and cryptic crosswords the fastest. Don't ask how I know that.

Looking forward to the big bash when we turn 50!
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Cincy:

Believe it or not, there are competitions where people try to solve crosswords and cryptic crosswords the fastest. Don't ask how I know that.

Looking forward to the big bash when we turn 50!

Congrats, DiDi!
Mrs. Greysolon and I are puzzle freaks as well. Speaking of Cryptic's competitive puzzling, we were once finalists in Games Magazine national biennial scavenger hunt. Yeah, nerds.

Still trying to think of a Page 50 prize...
11 years ago
Shocked Gosh, that's impressive, and all the more reason why you need to talk Lady Grey into a Parfumo account.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Shocked Gosh, that's impressive, and all the more reason why you need to talk Lady Grey into a Parfumo account.

Lady Grey! That's the perfect username for the lovely and puzzling (why is she not here yet????) Mrs. Greysolon.

Very Happy
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Cryptic:

Lady Grey! That's the perfect username for the lovely and puzzling (why is she not here yet????) Mrs. Greysolon.

Very Happy

Lady Grey here! I will set up an account soon! I have no idea what I am doing, but wearing Divine L'Etre Aimé Femme will clear my head when I finally post..... Laughing
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Sherapop:
Cryptic:

Very Happy

Lady Grey here! I will set up an account soon! I have no idea what I am doing, but wearing Divine L'Etre Aimé Femme will clear my head when I finally post..... Laughing

At last! It's time to pop the top off the champagne bottle! Let me be the first to welcome you, Lady Grey!

Very Happy
11 years ago
Waving to you Lady Grey, hope you keep the title... love it!

Welcome to our madness. Laughing

I will go with this defination of madness.

intense excitement or enthusiasm
11 years ago
How Awesome! Welcome, Lady Grey. We have a fun group of people here and you should fit in perfectly based on all the wonderful things we've heard from Grey. Very Happy
11 years ago
Welcome Lady Grey.

This honey sweet fragrance features cream soda amongst the notes.

Name the fragrance and the house.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
How Awesome! Welcome, Lady Grey. We have a fun group of people here and you should fit in perfectly based on all the wonderful things we've heard from Grey. Very Happy

Any fragrant friend of Grey's is a fragrant friend of ours!

Plus now Grey will be left to his own devices in playing this game... We may soon discover the secret to his success...

tee-hee
Laughing
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Welcome Lady Grey.

Sweet Anthem Perfumes Arrow my guess
11 years ago
Incorrect Cincy.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Welcome Lady Grey.

Apparently I might as well take my final step into obscurity... Crying or Very sadWink

Golden Cattleya
by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Digindirt:
Welcome Lady Grey.

Apparently I might as well take my final step into obscurity... Crying or Very sadWink

Golden Cattleya
by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes

Correct Mr. Grey, you're up!
11 years ago
One could say this house suffers from alopecia. Furthermore, its line consists of just 4 fragrances that have one thing in common.

Name the house and the common theme of the fragrances.
Last edited by Greysolon on 07.04.2013, 20:39; edited 2 times in total
11 years ago
As usual, I am stumped by Grey's stunning puzzle!

Shocked
11 years ago
I only know that the house is not Hirsute! Laughing
11 years ago
It can't be Hedwig Demeter Fragrance Library more then four.

Good guess anyway Cincy, Laughing I thought so too, thanks.
Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes
11 years ago
United Scents of America?
They all represent individual states in the USA.
11 years ago
Dueto Perfumes:

There are four; all contain oud!!!!

Laughing

Scratch Dueto--I was wrong: they do not all contain oud!

plus there's no ~(hirsute) connection, as far as I can divine...

Rolling Eyes
1201 - 1225 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to