Search Forum

Guess that scent. A game:

1276 - 1300 by 4531
11 years ago
Except I'm looking at Lyn Harris' creations and only one fragrance fits and, as far as I can tell Ineke Ruhland hasn't used Iris nor do the left over letters from the Lyn Harris fragrance fit any Ineke perfume...

...or maybe I'm just clueless! Laughing
11 years ago
Hey Beachgirl, we are not dumb, Embarassed we have been playing with professionals Shocked
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Cryptic:
See? That's exactly how it's done. Smile

Come clean: do you participate in professional anagram competitions????

Surprised

Never. If I ever did I'd probably finish dead last. The people who compete in puzzle competitions can solve the equivalent of a New York Times Sunday Crossword in mere minutes. Here's an article on a guy who solves 10-20 puzzles each day. I enjoy it as a hobby but I wouldn't describe myself as being obsessed with it. I'll sit out for a few rounds. This should be about having a good time, not Cryptic, the weirdo puzzle geek. Sorry!

http://paw.princeton.edu/issues/2010/04/07/pag es/2572/index.xml
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Sherapop:
Cryptic:
See? That's exactly how it's done. Smile

Come clean: do you participate in professional anagram competitions????

Surprised

Never. If I ever did I'd probably finish dead last. The people who compete in puzzle competitions can solve the equivalent of a New York Times Sunday Crossword in mere minutes. Here's an article on a guy who solves 10-20 puzzles each day. I enjoy it as a hobby but I wouldn't describe myself as being obsessed with it. I'll sit out for a few rounds. This should be about having a good time, not Cryptic, the weirdo puzzle geek. Sorry!

http://paw.princeton.edu/issues/2010/04/07/pag es/2572/index.xml

I coach high school cross country and track and two of my runners are also nationally ranked Scrabble players. They are on the tournament circuit all the time. Talk about the ability to anagram! They actually had a little appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel Show one time. They make my brain feel very inadequate...
No way Cryptic, stay with us!
11 years ago
Friends, FORGIVE ME!!!!

Embarassed

I made a mistake because the two perfumes I selected were not from Miller Harris and Ineke. They were from Miller Harris and Keiko Mecheri. But then at the last minute I changed the first anagram because Keiko Mecheri is a creative director but not a nose!
Embarassed
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Except I'm looking at Lyn Harris' creations and only one fragrance fits and, as far as I can tell Ineke Ruhland hasn't used Iris nor do the left over letters from the Lyn Harris fragrance fit any Ineke perfume...

...or maybe I'm just clueless! Laughing

You are not clueless! I have ADD!!!!!

EmbarassedRolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
I have ADD!!!!!

EmbarassedRolling Eyes

Unfortunately I can relate. Maybe should form a support group. Laughing
11 years ago
May I join? I think I may have OCD.
11 years ago
I think that we already have a de facto OCD/ADD support group going here.

Wink
11 years ago
Sherapop:
I think that we already have a de facto OCD/ADD support group going here.

Wink

No probs, Sherapop! Talk about OCD, whenever I try to put together one of these questions I check it more often than I check the stove or the alarm system before I leave the house.

Have you ever seen how often my reviews end up in the "What's Happening Now" queue over and over again? It's because I'm so freakin' OCD and I can't leave them alone. I'm constantly tinkering and correcting. Rolling Eyes

Damn, anyone seen my sanitizing hand wipes?
11 years ago
I am quite sure, Greysolon, that civilization itself rests upon the shoulders of OCD!

Laughing
11 years ago
Name the perfume:

11 years ago
Hypnotic Poison Confused:
11 years ago
Cincy:
Hypnotic Poison Confused:

Cincy takes it! Very Happy Whatcha got in store to rattle our brains this time? Shocked
11 years ago
Greysolon, I have a feeling you pulled that easy one out for me. Embarassed

Is this a busy time for you being a coach?

I'll be back in awhile with a question. If anyone has one ready jump in.
11 years ago
Question is

The name of this fragrance could make you afraid and Shhhhhhhhhhh I may give another clue later if needed.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Greysolon, I have a feeling you pulled that easy one out for me. Embarassed

Is this a busy time for you being a coach?

I'll be back in awhile with a question. If anyone has one ready jump in.

I just liked the pulp magazine picture of Twisted EvilHYPNOTISMTwisted Evil

The coaching takes a couple hours each afternoon. I'm a former distance runner and for the past 3 years I've been volunteering at a nearby high school because there wasn't a faculty member with the background to coach distance athletes. Finally, this year, the school hired a teacher who was interested in coaching so that takes a load off during track. Although during cross country season I share equal coaching duties and that's why -between coaching and my "real" job- I wasn't on Parfumo for about 3 months this fall. The kids are great and we're becoming competitive on the state level so it's a lot of fun!

Now back to this bewildering puzzle of yours! Shocked
Last edited by Greysolon on 09.04.2013, 22:07; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Thanks Grey and thank you for volunteering. our youngsters need them.

Question

The name of this fragrance could make you afraid and Shhhhhhhhhhh I may give another clue later if needed.

Clue Arrow did you hear me?
11 years ago
As usual, I'm stumped. Oh well, at least this means that you all won't be attempting to solve an impossible puzzle anytime soon...

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Cincy:
Thanks Grey and thank you for volunteering. our youngsters need them.

Question

Clue Arrow did you hear me?

I'll guess...

Hush
by Jacques Battini (2012)
11 years ago
No, Greysolon

Question

Clue Did you hear me?
Clue Two words, One word is the name of the house
Clue First thing that comes to mind ------------- of St. Louis.
Clue A past president Arrow first two initials.
11 years ago
Cincy:
No, Greysolon

Question

Clue Did you hear me?
Clue Two words, One word is the name of the house
Clue First thing that comes to mind ------------- of St. Louis.
Clue A past president Arrow first two initials.

Ok, I will just jump in....Boss Spirit? Doesn't totally fit, but that's my guess. "Boss" really makes me afraid!
11 years ago
LoL boss makes me afraid.

Sorry LadyGrey wrong answer.
11 years ago
hmmm All I can think of if Ghost Whisper by Ghost. Confused
11 years ago
Beach girl you are the winner. Nice job!

Your turn, give us an easy one, if that will make you more comfortable.
1276 - 1300 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to