Search Forum

I have been.......

226 - 250 by 2160
11 years ago
I agree; it is a pain to clean the juicer. Mine isn't so bad. The parts are generally OK to clean except for the mini "colander"--although I expected that to be the problem piece. I am the only one who drinks the juice, so I have a small one. It's reasonably priced.

www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-JE2200B-Vegetable- Extractor/dp/B003ZDNKSS
11 years ago
I have been thinking of all you lovelies today, as have been busy with the guests, don't have much time to come on, and join in! The cabinet is so lovely! The cakes sound delicious, and so do the healthy food and drink options! I have been trying to make some time to read some of the new reviews! Just read Diane's KL one...very nice indeed! I have been a bit worried as well, as my husband had a little fall a few days ago, and his shoulder and arm are very sore...(nothing broken, just a slight sprain...so have been getting it massaged every second day, by the lovely girl here at the Hotel.
11 years ago
I have been reading.........
Dalmajen, hope H gets better soon. I fell last year on our walking trail, My foot rolled over a pine cone and down I went. I grunted and groaned for three days, I could not turn over in bed or get up without pain. I kid you not. H begged me to go get xrayed. I didn't but slowly recovered. I had no idea you could hurt that bad from a fall with no broken bones.

I have been visiting with my dear MIL.
11 years ago
I have been reading this.....
After a 17-year hiatus, billions of cicadas are expected to crawl out of the ground this spring and swarm the U.S. East Coast.
Spring has sprung!
11 years ago
I have been there and done that. 2 or 3 years ago we had the 17 year thing. I thought I would loose my hearing for those ugly monsters. They were everywhere.

Bring Finn I would love to keeep him for a month. He can test my cakes.
Last edited by Cincy on 09.04.2013, 00:05; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have been meaning to reply to this thread...
Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Rolling Eyes

Doooo it!
11 years ago
Hayven:
Sherapop:
Rolling Eyes

Doooo it!

I have been Arrow Waiting.
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:01; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have been thinking about skipping my bath this evening, because I don't want to remove the lovely scent of "Fleurissimo" from my skin!

Very Happy
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been making a Thai dinner for tonight's meal. Yum

I love Thai food and also enjoy preparing it!

Bon Appetit!

Very Happy
11 years ago
I.......have been cooking all day.......and I'm ready to sit down, relax and drink a few beers.

If I don't drink too much, I may sample Legacy 1912 Titanic. Cool
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:01; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have been reading ... and laughing.
11 years ago
I have been feeling adventurous and tried goose egg for the first time in my life. Laughing One was big enough for me and my kid to share for breakfast.

I have been on a compulsive shopping spree, non-perfume: bought some pretty stamps to adorn my letters and cards. Speaking of which, I've been signing a fresh batch of postcrossing items. Love that.
11 years ago
I have been wondering too.
11 years ago
Postcrossing is basically postcard exchange between complete strangers from all over the world.
Once registered at www.postcrossing.com/ one shares her or his postal details and can pull other people's addresses to send them a card. Then someone will pull yours and send you a card too Smile
I'm soo lousy at explaining heheh
11 years ago
I have been wondering if Cryptic will think that Fendi is everything I made it out to be.
226 - 250 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to