Search Forum

Guess that scent. A game:

1301 - 1325 by 4531
11 years ago
Yay!
Ok, I'll give it a shot. Name perfume and house.

1. Let's go see a flick! (flick is American slang for movie)
Last edited by Beachgirl2 on 10.04.2013, 23:09; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago

2. You probably need to speak a little French.
11 years ago
Anybody?

3. The first initial of this French house begin with a letter very near the end of the alphabet.
11 years ago
Beachgirl2:
Yay!
Ok, I'll give it a shot. Name perfume and house.

Sorry it took so long to take a guess BG. Work, work, work...
Is it...

Cinéma (Eau de Toilette)
by Yves Saint Laurent
11 years ago
Yes! Thank goodness you got it..I was beginning to get a little worried. Congratulations!
11 years ago
This house takes it's name from a biblical character/name of an opera by Giuseppe Verdi. The house only produces 2 fragrances.

What is the name of the house and how is the feminine fragrance related to the namesake character of the house?
11 years ago
Oh darn! Rolling Eyes

It's Nabucco Parfum Fin by Nabucco

The feminine fragrance is named for Amytis is the wife of King Nebuchadnezzar (Nabucco)
11 years ago
Beachgirl2:
Oh darn! Rolling Eyes

It's Nabucco Parfum Fin by Nabucco

The feminine fragrance is named for Amytis is the wife of King Nebuchadnezzar (Nabucco)

Beachgirl! Awesome! Very Happy
Yeah, oh darn, now you've got to come up with a new question. That's getting harder and harder, isn't it? ConfusedLaughing
11 years ago
Beachgirl you did great with the last quiz, you are now over the fear! Go for it!
11 years ago
Ok guys! Thanks for the pep talks lol Smile

Name the perfume and house.

1. This dark fragrance is named after a city in California.
11 years ago
No guesses?

1. This dark fragrance is named after a city in California.

2. The celebrity that this house is named for, is or was a Playboy Bunny
Last edited by Beachgirl2 on 13.04.2013, 02:29; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
3.This female celebrity is a member of PETA so a portion of each sale is donated to them.
11 years ago
"Malibu Night" by Pamela Anderson

Laughing
11 years ago
YES!! Congrats. Sherapop!!! Very Happy
11 years ago
Okay, here's my question:

This perfume is the only perfume mentioned in the film "Coco Before Chanel", but in the film it is the name of a horse.

Have fun!

Cool
11 years ago
Sherapop:

This perfume is the only perfume mentioned in the film "Coco Before Chanel", but in the film it is the name of a horse.

Have fun!

Cool

I know Balsan was a Polo player, but cannot find the name of a horse--and we have seen the movie!! Might have to rent it tonight, or maybe a hint?
11 years ago
Okay, a hint:

The same house has another perfume which is the name of a film starring Catherine Deneuve...

Cool
11 years ago
LadyGrey:
Sherapop:

Have fun!

Cool

I know Balsan was a Polo player, but cannot find the name of a horse--and we have seen the movie!! Might have to rent it tonight, or maybe a hint?

I caught the reference only while re-watching the film to gather screen captures for an upcoming feature at the salon de parfum... I was watching it in French. Not sure whether it may have been "lost in translation" as they say...

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
LadyGrey:
Sherapop:

Have fun!

Cool

I caught the reference only while re-watching the film to gather screen captures for an upcoming feature at the salon de parfum... I was watching it in French. Not sure whether it may have been "lost in translation" as they say...

Diamant by Fragonard.....?
Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
I was not thinking of that one, actually... So maybe I have concocted another bogus question!

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
I was not thinking of that one, actually... So maybe I have concocted another bogus question!

Rolling Eyes

This is totally a wild guess, and I have not re-watched the movie......looked at CD movies, and Cyprien fit. Then found online:
"Coco Chanel became a passionate fan of horse racing and the diamond-patterned quilting of the stable lad’s jackets for its graphic, practical aspect, and for its suppleness. Thus, the famous handbag was born."
Remember, I have no idea what I am doing........am I on the right track with the house?
11 years ago
The perfume I'm thinking of has three words in the name!

Shocked
11 years ago
Sherapop:

Shocked

Vol de nuit by Guerlain?
CD movie~ Chamade
Having fun re-watching the movie!
Last edited by LadyGrey on 14.04.2013, 17:02; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
LadyGrey:
Sherapop:

Shocked

Vol de nuit by Guerlain?
CD movie~ Chamade

Yes, LadyGrey! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Very Happy
11 years ago
Sherapop:
LadyGrey:
Sherapop:

Shocked

Vol de nuit by Guerlain?
CD movie~ Chamade

Yes, LadyGrey! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Very Happy

That was a tough one, Sherapop, I love it!! Now, bear with me...woohoo! Laughing
1301 - 1325 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to