Search Forum

Bade'e Al Oud Honor & Glory a copy of Shaheen /Royal Blends?

Bade'e Al Oud Honor & Glory a copy of Shaheen /Royal Blends? 6 months ago

I've been hovering over the 'add to cart' button for a while now, but something is holding me back. And that's the fact that I've now heard two - trustworthy imho - reviewers say this newest Bade'e Al Oud is very, very similar to Khaltaat Al Arabia Royal Blends and/or Shaheen Gold. One of them described the fragrance to such an extent it seemed like it, the other truly came out and said went Lattafa copied Lattafa. In her mind Bade'e Al Oud - Honor & Glory / بديع العودBade'e Al Oud - Honor & Glory was a mixture of the Pride Shaheen Gold and Royal Blends.

I actually wrote in my Khaltaat Al Arabia Royal BlendsKhaltaat Al Arabia Royal Blends Parfumo review not to get it, if you already own Shaheen GoldShaheen Gold (and vice versa), as the latter is RB without the cinnamon. Shaheen simply has much better projection and longevity once matured, but the price is also 4x as high.

As I already own a 100ml of Royal Blends and a decant of Shaheen Gold, I don't need a 3rd. And atm the store where I get my decants (I need to reorder a fragrance there, so that normally means no shipping costs for said decant) doesn't have H & G. That means ordering abroad, which in turn - due to shipping - is almost as expensive as getting a full bottle on Amazon (hence the earlier hovering).

Long story short: has Lattafa seriously done another rerun, copying itself? Does anyone know if Honor & Glory is indeed very close to either one, or both of them? Because that would save me €€.

My wishlist is two prima ballerina legs long and my budget is tight. Every euro counts 😉.

Thanks!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Bade'e Al Oud Honor & Glory a copy of Shaheen /Royal Blends?
Jump to