Search Forum

I have been.......

401 - 425 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been up all night worrying about my schedule tomorrow. Actually, it's today haha. I need to go to work but my son wants to go to the football banquet to get his trophy. I'm worried that I might not be able to find someone to take him. This is stressful.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I have been up all night worrying about my schedule tomorrow. Actually, it's today haha. I need to go to work but my son wants to go to the football banquet to get his trophy. I'm worried that I might not be able to find someone to take him. This is stressful.
That is difficult! Do you have the Grand Parents living handy perhaps? Or perhaps you could ask a close friend). It is so hard, when you have to be in two places at the same damn time!!
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I have been smothering myself in fumes that came in the mail today. This is nice.

I have been thinking of Dig and her perfumes. Sigh
11 years ago
Digindirt:

*hugs*

I have been running errands.
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:03; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have been at work all day. Boo.
11 years ago
I have been craving Pound Cake and Strawberries.

No, I'm not. Wink
11 years ago
I have been working with a group of volunteers to sweep and tidy a nearby neighborhood. It's a small enclave of businesses, restauarants, 1920s movie theatre (which used to feature vaudeville performances), watchmaker, jewelers, etc near our home that is being upgraded and renovated to its 1920s era stye. Every spring our neighborhood association gathers volunteers to clean up. Nice people and a good feeling when you're done. That sounds so nice! What a lovely sentiment....Well done Diane..I love those small neighborhood things. They are the past...but they are also the future! Smile
11 years ago
Digindirt:

I had to work too, for the most part completely alone in a big office. Crying or Very sad

Trying to just be thankful I'm employed.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Digindirt:

I had to work too, for the most part completely alone in a big office. Crying or Very sad

Trying to just be thankful I'm employed.

Me too. It's just tough to spent my day off at work every week while my son waits all day (all week) for me to get off.

I have been testing a few of my samples.
Various websites 11 years ago
I have been revisiting Fragrantica and enjoyed the good things it has to offer. Mostly the difference is that Fragrantica is much more visual. Pictures and colors abound.

If I want to read concise and professional articles, I come here to both the International and the German site.

That is the pleasure of surfing the internet ... it is all there ... just for the picking.
11 years ago
I have been mashing strawberries for my pound cake. Yes, I gave in to my craving. Surprised
11 years ago
I have been MIA from the site hehehe

I have been testing Histoires de Parfums and enjoying the rough ride they turned out to be for me.
I have been flabbergasted to find a niche perfumery boutique, albeit with a bit of a mismatched choice of merchandise, in the middle of a generic Beijing mall. Hope's still not lost for this city after all. I do seem to be the ONLY customer though.
11 years ago
I have been awfully cold this morning. It was 38 when I woke up, which is not conducive to spring fever. Sad
11 years ago
I have been sneezing! I have the worst cold: all of my muscles ache, and my nose has been running like a faucet.

I'm wearing all-natural perfume today.
No reviews--I'm incompetent in my current state!

Sad
11 years ago
I have been wondering if we should insure Shera's nose.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I've been hoping that Sherapop recovers quickly!

Thank you darling Diane! I have echinacea tea and Theraflu, so I'll be back in fine form soon. In the meantime, The Emperor gets to enjoy 24/7 on site companionship.

Wink
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been wondering if we should insure Shera's nose.

That's so sweet of you, Cincy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooo
11 years ago
Digindirt:
It's just tough to spent my day off at work every week while my son waits all day (all week) for me to get off.

You are such a loving mom. I am not a parent, so I haven't walked in your shoes, but during my childhood my mom was in college and then worked, so she was gone a lot, but I still felt SO loved, as your son obviously does. (You're a great mom!) Later on in life she told me she'd struggled with her schedule and beaten herself up over her mistakes (she once forgot to take me to perform in a school play, and I forgot because I was 7), but at some point she'd realized that perfection was not a righteous goal. Life happens, situations aren't always ideal, and we do what we have to do.
11 years ago
+1. That was beautifully said.

I have been wondering if Wichapi has any leftovers from her big bash and wishing Shera a speedy recovery.
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:04; edited 1 time in total
401 - 425 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to