Search Forum

I have been.......

451 - 475 by 2160
11 years ago
I hope this shows up.

11 years ago
LOL Cryptic, I thought they only did that where I work.
I have been sleepy all day.
I have been trying to figure out which Aqua Allegoria bottle I have.
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:04; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Grain-free brands of pet food that I (and my cats) like:

ORIJEN (super high quality kibble)

STELLA AND CHEWEY (I use their freeze-dried raw)

NATURE'S VARIETY (I use the frozen raw duck and chicken of this brand, have also used the grain-free kibble)

LOTUS (I use the grain-free kibble)

I'm not a big fan of canned food, because it's the most processed and cooked, so the least "alive," but grain-free canned is better than non grain-free. In canned I have used WELLNESS AND WERUVA.

Please note that these will not likely be available at big pet chains or supermarkets, but they are well-established brands nonetheless. You just need to go on their websites to see where to purchase in your area.

Also please note, yes, these brands are more expensive than Friskies and Purina, but, (1) animals need and eat much less of these foods because they are richer in protein and nutrients, so the cost difference is a wash. And (2) more importantly, the money and stress you will save yourself not dealing with chronic health problems makes it more than a wash.

BTW, the prescription food my old vet had my tomcat on not only didn't cure his bladder crystals, it made him sick. They were suggesting a surgery where they snip off the top section of his urethra! Thank GOD I found grain-free!!!
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Grain-free brands of pet food that I (and my cats) like:

ORIJEN (super high quality kibble)

STELLA AND CHEWEY (I use their freeze-dried raw)

NATURE'S VARIETY (I use the frozen raw duck and chicken of this brand, have also used the grain-free kibble)

LOTUS (I use the grain-free kibble)

I'm not a big fan of canned food, because it's the most processed and cooked, so the least "alive," but grain-free canned is better than non grain-free. In canned I have used WELLNESS AND WERUVA.

Please note that these will not likely be available at big pet chains or supermarkets, but they are well-established brands nonetheless. You just need to go on their websites to see where to purchase in your area.

Also please note, yes, these brands are more expensive than Friskies and Purina, but, (1) animals need and eat much less of these foods because they are richer in protein and nutrients, so the cost difference is a wash. And (2) more importantly, the money and stress you will save yourself not dealing with chronic health problems makes it more than a wash.

BTW, the prescription food my old vet had my tomcat on not only didn't cure his bladder crystals, it made him sick. They were suggesting a surgery where they snip off the top section of his urethra! Thank GOD I found grain-free!!!

I'm sold--that's it! Thank you so much for all of this helpful information. I even started already this afternoon by giving The Emperor Trader Joe's tuna for cats, which contains not a speck of grain!
Very Happy
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I hope this shows up.

I have been wondering:

How in the world does someone process the theft of someone else's lunch? Do they tell themselves that it might be theirs?????

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Thanks, Dulcemio. He can't eat kibble any longer, but the other options sound good. He takes meds to dissolve/control the uric crystals, and seems much better. Poor little guy, he was really suffering for a while.

I have been planning a getaway for me and hubby. (Cincy, I"ll have to send the Cabana Boys back to your place for a while). We are looking at New Castle Delaware area since it's historic and a relatively easy drive for a short trip.

I have been looking at flowers to add to the yard and planters but it's still too cold here at night to buy anything but pansies!

Dlane remind the boys about the dress code here. Our pool (for our condo) opens this week end. No speedos. Tell them I have their golf carts all charged up and ready for them. Arrow
11 years ago
HELLO!! Send the boys here!! This climate would suit them even more, AND I loathe speedo's...but, even that would look better that 70+++ bods lying around the large blue pool! (70 and 80 yr old tourist men, in speedo's...now, that is a VERY depressing site!! Rolling EyesWink
11 years ago
Dlane do send them on their way to Dalmajen, I really don't have the time watch them 24/7 right now! You know how they are.
11 years ago
My kidney stone dog had to be switched to a special food after his surgery. It's turned him into a bowling ball with legs, unfortunately. When I complained to the vet, I was told that I should be grateful that he hadn't had a recurrence and to be glad that a dog of his age had such a healthy appetite. Shocked
11 years ago
I have been having fun posting latest catches since my official "no buy" is coming up very soon...just as soon as I order myself a bottle of Montale Red Aoud Very Happy
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Thanks, Dulcemio. He can't eat kibble any longer, but the other options sound good. He takes meds to dissolve/control the uric crystals, and seems much better. Poor little guy, he was really suffering for a while.

I have been planning a getaway for me and hubby. (Cincy, I"ll have to send the Cabana Boys back to your place for a while). We are looking at New Castle Delaware area since it's historic and a relatively easy drive for a short trip.

I have been looking at flowers to add to the yard and planters but it's still too cold here at night to buy anything but pansies!

I have been reading this, Dlane sounds like fun. I have never been up that way. Wish I could invite you here to stay with me for a few days. Since we are both crazy Shocked I think we would have a good time. We will have to talk about this later, you know what is going on here. Sad

Dig you are killing me with the eye candy pictures of your fantastic finds.
11 years ago
I have been thinking of Cincy and wishing her well.

I have been struggling to remember my password in order to log in. The IT goons worked on my desktop last night and tossed all my cookies. Mad
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I have been thinking of Cincy and wishing her well.

I have been struggling to remember my password in order to log in. The IT goons worked on my desktop last night and tossed all my cookies. Mad

(Speaking of Passwords) I have been in the process of changing all of mine since my Amazon account got hacked a few days ago. Thankfully, no harm done.
11 years ago
Thanks for thinking of me Cryptic. ((((hugs)))

I have been very pleased with keeping all my passwords in a little black book. Password Directory. 3 1/2 wide by 6 1/4 L Bought at a organizer store in Cincinnati several years ago. It has been a lifesaver for me.
Last edited by Cincy on 25.04.2013, 16:59; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Don't forget Longwood Gardens. It's close enough to Delaware that you shouldn't miss it.
11 years ago
I have been ....reading the lovely invitation...I want to come too!!!! Laughing just kidding...but what a nice invite..I am tooo far away, but can keep up with what is happening here. I have been..very busy,and the month of May will be very busy. I wore my Queen Latifa today..and I think I will give it to my Granddaughter. Please don't laugh..I am not a snob, or do I underestimate fragrances. This is not for me...it is without character..in other words, it isn't presenting itself in a perfume manner!! Wink More suited to the younger crowd who don't really give a damn about a bit of complex quality Wink All these winks are wearing me out...I will do a review when I have more time!! Back to the conversion...Miss you all, and will check in as I can! Tomorrow, I will be wearing something with a kick!! Smile
451 - 475 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to