Search Forum

Some thoughts about cats and dogs

101 - 125 by 529
11 years ago
Cincy:
They look good Sherapop, Oliver is beautiful and he wants you to take closer shots. I heard him ask? Yes, I did. Laughing

Will do! I agree, looking over them, I see that they could be closer in. My next round will blow you--and GlamourAngel--away!!!!
Very Happy
11 years ago
To GlamourAngel:

What in the world is wrong with someone combining two of their passions in the same photo? Perfume is beautiful, and cats are beautiful and they make an excellent and beautiful back drop.

Life is short. For god's sake, grow up and learn to pick your battles better.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
To GlamourAngel:

What in the world is wrong with someone combining two of their passions in the same photo? Perfume is beautiful, and cats are beautiful and they make an excellent and beautiful back drop.

Life is short. For god's sake, grow up and learn to pick your battles better.

I find it crazy, actually, that anyone should think that personal perfume photos should look like advertising copy. Anyone who wants a clean bottle, free of any identifying factors on the part of the photographer (in my case, HRH has become a signature of sorts), needs only to Google the name of any perfume and thousands of clean images will come up. Literally thousands. So what is the point of reproducing what is already all over the internet here? It makes zero sense to me.

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Shera I know who is behind the lens before clicking on the photo.

Ha! ha! how smart am I Confused: Confused: Confused: Really, there is 4 or 5 that I can identify.

I hope the cat haters don't ruin a good thing that Parfumo has to offer us. I may not have ever seen some of the fragrance bottles if it wasn't for this feature.

It may not all be about cats, could it be grade school jealousy playing a part here? My pic didn't get as many rewards as hers/ his. Who Knows!

We need to have fun with this feature and click away to make Parfumo proud of our beautiful fragrances.
11 years ago
You know I sometimes enjoy to post a pic of HRH+fragrance as SOTD-pic. Now, if there would be no picture available at all and yours would be the only one available, with the bottle being too small, I can understand being a bit grumpy about a too small fragrance pic vs a bigger cat.
But there's nearly always at least 4 different pictures available, so I really don't understand the fuss.
11 years ago
Oh my god, we have given this "issue" too much attention already. It's a non-issue, something not even worthy of our attention or time in responding. There is nothing to defend. There is nothing wrong.

Please Sherapop, stop responding or engaging anyone dumb enough to complain about such a benign (and to many of us), wonderful inclusion in your photos.

As you said, those who feel the need to complain (complain??? really??) just need to get a life.

Stop validating these super dumb comments with a reply.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Oh my god, we have given this "issue" too much attention already. It's a non-issue, something not even worthy of our attention or time in responding. There is nothing to defend. There is nothing wrong.

Please Sherapop, stop responding or engaging anyone dumb enough to complain about such a benign (and to many of us), wonderful inclusion in your photos.

As you said, those who feel the need to complain (complain??? really??) just need to get a life.

Stop validating these super dumb comments with a reply.

You are right! Don't feed the trolls--or unreasonable facsimile...
Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
We usually don't put an image into the comment box, but I like this one of His Royal Highness in particular

Smile
11 years ago
Looking good! I think she took your advice, Cincy. Very Happy
11 years ago
Thank you, friends! Yes, we have indeed been following Cincy's advice, now that we have the necessary technology...

I must say that taking pictures is a lot more fun with a camera than it was with the eye on my netbook! The zoom capacity (18x) is amazing, and insufficiently lit arrangements automatically trigger the flash.
Very Happy
11 years ago
Your doing great Shera and HRH is a ham. Cool
11 years ago
I just read that Easter lilies are poisonous to cats, so be careful with your furry friends around them. Exclamation
11 years ago
Right on Cryptic and chocolate can be very dangerous.
11 years ago
Another lesser-known danger: canned tuna intended for people can kill cats!!!! The mercury content is too high for them. Stick with cat food or else feed them:

braised chicken breast
fresh salmon
roasted turkey
half and half
fresh shrimp

that kind of thing. Yes, it's true: HRH Emperor Oliver is an epicurean!!!!

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Sherapop:
Another lesser-known danger: canned tuna intended for people can kill cats!!!! The mercury content is too high for them. Stick with cat food or else feed them:

braised chicken breast
fresh salmon
roasted turkey
half and half
fresh shrimp

that kind of thing. Yes, it's true: HRH Emperor Oliver is an epicurean!!!! Very Happy

Rolling Eyes

In my next life, I"m coming back as one of Sherapop's pets. Very Happy

Only if you're good, Diane!

Laughing
11 years ago
Well, I don't have much to add today as far as thoughts about cats, but here is a little picture, just ... for no reason other than cute.

11 years ago
Pipette:
Well, I don't have much to add today as far as thoughts about cats, but here is a little picture, just ... for no reason other than cute.

Awwwwwww Cuuuuuuuuuute!
11 years ago
Cuteness factor: off the charts

www.flixxy.com/dog-loves-cat.htm
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Cuteness factor: off the charts

www.flixxy.com/dog-loves-cat.htm

Unbelievably adorable!
Smile
11 years ago
One of my cats just experienced rain falling on her body for the first time. She ran around the patio, in and out of cover, with what looked like a combination of confusion and exhilaration. That was cool. Very Happy

On the other hand, my old tomcat LOVES standing out in the rain. He's such a weirdo. Very Happy
ditto to the above, and 11 years ago
I have to say that all of you that post such artistic pictures of your perfumes have inspired me to do a better job with mine. I probably won't take down my first postings, even tho they look so "meh" to me now..but won't get around to more photos til later. I know when I do, I'll take much more care in composition based on the inspiration I've received and the example set by youse guys here at Parfumo!!
101 - 125 by 529
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Some thoughts about cats and dogs
Jump to