Search Forum

I have been.......

476 - 500 by 2160
11 years ago
I am waiting..with a red carpet!!! As to your fragrance..You Lucky girl!! I love it..what do you think? does it make you happy? I will let you all know, when the boys arrive..CAN"t wait! Cool
11 years ago
I have been trying to decide what to wear to my Pilgrimage on Sunday. Clothing and perfume.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Grain-free brands of pet food that I (and my cats) like:

ORIJEN (super high quality kibble)

STELLA AND CHEWEY (I use their freeze-dried raw)

NATURE'S VARIETY (I use the frozen raw duck and chicken of this brand, have also used the grain-free kibble)

LOTUS (I use the grain-free kibble)

I'm not a big fan of canned food, because it's the most processed and cooked, so the least "alive," but grain-free canned is better than non grain-free. In canned I have used WELLNESS AND WERUVA.

Please note that these will not likely be available at big pet chains or supermarkets, but they are well-established brands nonetheless. You just need to go on their websites to see where to purchase in your area.

Also please note, yes, these brands are more expensive than Friskies and Purina, but, (1) animals need and eat much less of these foods because they are richer in protein and nutrients, so the cost difference is a wash. And (2) more importantly, the money and stress you will save yourself not dealing with chronic health problems makes it more than a wash.

BTW, the prescription food my old vet had my tomcat on not only didn't cure his bladder crystals, it made him sick. They were suggesting a surgery where they snip off the top section of his urethra! Thank GOD I found grain-free!!!

How do you feel about Merrick? I just ordered it at Amazon. It contains sweet potatoes and blueberries, but the ratings are stellar from the customers, all of whom are concerned to avoid grains...

Have you tried it? Pray tell!

Idea
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Digindirt:
I have been trying to decide what to wear to my Pilgrimage on Sunday. Clothing and perfume.

What is this about? Give us details, and I'm sure that there will be no shortage of advice from all of us. Wink

It's a home and garden tour in a prestigious neighborhood full of mansions. We will be touring the grounds and inside of several of the homes. Sometimes the gardeners are there to tell you the history of the plantings, sometimes the owners or a historian is there to tell you the history if the mansion.You walk from one house to the next and tiny groups (or large groups) of people end up walking together.

I already got a free ticket from one of my clients, I have no idea how much tickets cost this year but I get in FREE!
11 years ago
Sherapop:
How do you feel about Merrick? I just ordered it at Amazon. It contains sweet potatoes and blueberries, but the ratings are stellar from the customers, all of whom are concerned to avoid grains...

Idea

I'm not sure about Merrick, but I've avoided it for some reason. I just googled and saw some reports of mold in their canned food and pets getting sick on it. I am going to my favorite pet supply store tonight and I'll ask my gurus, they know their stuff. I'll get back to you.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
It's a home and garden tour in a prestigious neighborhood full of mansions. We will be touring the grounds and inside of several of the homes. Sometimes the gardeners are there to tell you the history of the plantings, sometimes the owners or a historian is there to tell you the history if the mansion.You walk from one house to the next and tiny groups (or large groups) of people end up walking together.

I already got a free ticket from one of my clients, I have no idea how much tickets cost this year but I get in FREE!

That sounds wonderful. Will they let you take photos? You know we like to share your fun, Dig.

I used to live on Elfreth's Alley, and because it's the oldest street in the US, it's on a lot of tours. I ended up hating it because people were always looking in my windows and knocking on the door to ask to use the toilet.
11 years ago
There are photos of some of the houses online. I don't remember seeing anyone taking pics last time but that would be cool if we could.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Sherapop:

Idea

I'm not sure about Merrick, but I've avoided it for some reason. I just googled and saw some reports of mold in their canned food and pets getting sick on it. I am going to my favorite pet supply store tonight and I'll ask my gurus, they know their stuff. I'll get back to you.

I ordered a bag of the dry food. I'll inspect it scrupulously before feeding it to The Emperor! Those reports do not bode well... Fortunately, amazon has excellent customer service, so if there are any concerns whatsoever, they'll issue a full refund...

Confused
11 years ago
D, I thought it was fab too until I saw my first rat. It's almost adjacent to the Delaware river, so they are a problem. Allentown was once thriving and vibrant. Maybe it'll make a comeback. It's been known to happen. Idea
11 years ago
That's great news, and go Iron Pigs! Very Happy
11 years ago
I have been enjoying the scent of Annick Goutal "Quel Amour!"

Yes, I can smell again!!!!

Very Happy
11 years ago
I have been trying out my new smartie pants phone! And guess what! I can't seee a damn thing!!! I am typing this on my new phone, but believe me....i can't see any of the replies, unless i put it under a microscope! You can make it bigger by pinching it, but even then i'm squinting......so sad....i am gettting tooo old for this...why didn't they have these babies back in the 70's..Sad
11 years ago
I have been trying out my new smartie pants phone! And guess what! I can't seee a damn thing!!! I am typing this on my new phone, but believe me....i can't see any of the replies, unless i put it under a microscope! You can make it bigger by pinching it, but even then i'm squinting......so sad....i am gettting tooo old for this...why didn't they have these babies back in the 70's..Sad
11 years ago
See what i mean? Double post....back to my laptop i go...
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Cryptic:
That's great news, and go Iron Pigs! Very Happy

OH THAT TEAM NAME! I wasn't going to mention it since (unless you grew up around the steel industry) it sounds innane. For those who don't know the industry; it's a form of course iron, a biproduct of the steel industry--I'm paraphrasing here, since I didn't grow up here so don' know the industry so very well myself. Anyway, our team has a ridiculous name as far as I'm concerned. The visual image the name creates is grotesque! But at least it's memorable.

Oh, a footnote about A-Town I can't resist adding here.
The "stink-bug" was first found in A-Town, and then spread to other places. The infamous stink bug protects itself like a skunk; it has a horribel stench that it can release on attackers at will, it lifts it's rear and sprays...how embarassing is it to live in the city that brought America the Stink Bug?Rolling Eyes

ShockedShockedShocked
476 - 500 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to