Search Forum

Why Is This Site So Quiet?

26 - 27 by 27
5 months ago

With the exodus from *that other site*, I'm seeing a shift in the forum. You guys are definitely breathing new life into the place. That's something worth celebrating.

4 months ago 1

I love the UI features and functionality of this website, but one thing that I believe could really improve this site is the layout of the forum pages. I feel like part of the reason the other site is so successful is because their forum is laid out with many topics that are viewable and very easy to access quickly. I also love the "recently active topics" link where I can scroll down and quickly see everything that is being commented on. Obviously, the forum is incredibly important in driving their traffic, since the singular way to log out on their site is via that forum page. 

Anyway, I think a revamp of the forum layout could help increase user traffic and forum use here at Parfumo. People do want an alternative. Reddit is another site that I feel is very user friendly and quick and I use it daily. Just my two cents. Happy holidays! 🦌☃️

26 - 27 by 27
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Why Is This Site So Quiet?
Jump to