Search Forum

What are you listening to right now ?

901 - 925 by 1017
5 months ago

Dedicated to @Mitchcraft on his special day πŸŽ‰

5 months ago 1

OMG, this forum is sooo glitchy with YouTube videos right now... Again the same things happened that the video covers the whole original post... So I'll post again πŸ˜‚

Dedicated to @Mitchcraft on his special day πŸŽ‰

5 months ago 1

@Lempi Thank you for the dedication, it was a lovely song and video 😊

Today with many coincidences lately a song came to mind that i used to hear on the radio all the time when i worked with my dad.

How Bizarre- OMC

5 months ago 1

@Mitchcraft LOL how bizarre indeed πŸ˜‚ I loved that song! 😁

5 months ago

Anyone who is or has been, or in fact has not touched a game in their life, still needs to hear just the intro to this tune alone! Those who know what Undertale is you know it....

4 months ago

Britney - Every time. 

4 months ago 1

East 17 - Stay (Best Christmas release ever)

4 months ago 1

Wishing everybody peace and love for Christmas! πŸŽ„βœ¨πŸ’–

4 months ago 1

Happy New Year! πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŽ†

4 months ago 1

Happy New Year with a little old song you all may have heard of 😊 Even in 480p i think this was one of the best fireworks displays with this song i could find. Stunning!

4 months ago 1

My sister done an experiment where if you start this song at the right time before the bells for new year, the drums should kick in when the countdown reaches 0.

4 months ago 1

Westbam - Celebration Generation (Cellebration indeed, i am finally starting to get over this cold/flu virus)

4 months ago 1
4 months ago 1

Listening to this again because this is the only song that can explain "how bizarre" things in the universe is just now in the best of ways πŸ₯°

4 months ago 1
4 months ago 1
4 months ago 1
4 months ago 1
4 months ago
3 months ago 2

I don't care if the forum has not worked it out because i am ready to tell the entire world that i love someone here and here is my song for her once again @Lempi And another. under it.

3 months ago 2

πŸ’ž @Mitchcraft 

3 months ago 1

Wishing you happiness!

3 months ago 1

@LouBe Thank you so much, we've truly found our happiness. πŸ₯°πŸ™

Another song for @Mitchcraft here and I mean every word. πŸ’ž

3 months ago 1
LouBe

Wishing you happiness!

@LouBe Thanks  lot my friend, that means a lot 😊

And another song for my sweetheart @Lempi 

3 months ago

Agent @Mitchcraft, Lempi from LV-426 base calling your rocket, are you receiving me, over? πŸ’–βœ¨πŸš€πŸŒŒπŸͺ

901 - 925 by 1017
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What are you listening to right now ?
Jump to