Help with new Amouage packaging

How much difference

Big difference
0% 0
No difference
100% 1
Total Votes: 1
Help with new Amouage packaging 3 months ago
I need your help if you know about this. I want to buy Beloved, Bracken, Epic, Journey, and Beach Hut but I can only find these new boxes so I was wondering if the smell is the same and also if the performance is as just like older bottles is the only difference in the packaging?
3 months ago

There are differences between older batches of Amouage and newer ones, but the reformulations were made before the packaging change, I want to say around 2019.

Also, Bracken Man has been discontinued (I believe Beloved has too, but not sure about that one), so I don't think it exists with the new packaging.

3 months ago
Omnipotato

There are differences between older batches of Amouage and newer ones, but the reformulations were made before the packaging change, I want to say around 2019.

Also, Bracken Man has been discontinued (I believe Beloved has too, but not sure about that one), so I don't think it exists with the new packaging.

Thanks, this is what I was afraid of so now I have to hunt for older bottles

2 months ago

I got Amouage Epic in the new packaging and the new bottle (with the sans serif font) - it smelled exactly the same as my sample from an older tester (magnetic cap, but serif font). In my blind testing, I couldn't distinguish between the two.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Help with new Amouage packaging
Jump to