Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8601 - 8625 by 8953
3 months ago

07/02/2024 PM

Dior: Fahrenheit (1988)

3 months ago 1

Today will be "Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely | Giorgio Armani" oh yess after some discussions and realisations yesterday i am knowing this is true for both of us my Pikku @Lempi and that you are The Most Wanted ParfumThe Most Wanted Parfum in my life I love you 🥰

So again a layering day because 2 together make for something very special of our own creation 😘

3 months ago

08/02/2024

Hello all.😎 My SOTD is Highgrove BouquetHighgrove Bouquet by Penhaligon's" (samples)

3 months ago 2

LoverdoseLoverdose

" When the world outside's too much to take
That all ends when I'm with you
Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
Never wonder where I am
'Cause I am always by your side
'Cause I'm your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can
We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love
"

@Mitchcraft ✨💜✨

3 months ago

esencia loewe

3 months ago

AFFINESSENCE Paris Vanille-Benjoin

3 months ago

Tonight I'm wearing Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum)Epic Woman Eau de Parfum

3 months ago 2

Today I'm definitely Lady Million FabulousLady Million Fabulous ❤️‍🔥

" In the fire, we’re the fire, getting brighter

Cause when it all matters, all matters,

Cause when it all matters

God knows that you and I

We’re fabulous, fabulous

So damn fabulous, fabulous

Don’t you ever stop what you’re doing to me

Boy you’ve got me drunk in love

We’re fabulous, fabulous "

3 months ago

Hello all. SOTD Les Plus Belles LavandesLes Plus Belles Lavandes by CARON

3 months ago

10/02/2024

Good morning all ! SOTD is Déclaration (Eau de Toilette)Déclaration Eau de Toilette by Cartier

3 months ago 2

Hmm i thought i done my SOTD. It is Pegasus ExclusifPegasus Exclusif i am ready to spread my wings and fly to my exclusive royal princess @Lempi (the box has royal edition on it)

(i did but in wrong topic 😂)

3 months ago

Affinessence Cèdre-Iris

3 months ago

08/02/2024 AM

Creed: Aventus (2010)

3 months ago

08/02/2024 PM 
Al Haramain: Reflection

3 months ago

09/02/2024 AM-PM

Escentric Molecules: Escentric 01 (2006)

3 months ago

10/02/2024 AM

Sans Soucis: Voilà! (1990)

3 months ago

10/02/2024 PM

Parfums de Marly: Herod (2012)

3 months ago 2

Definitey Pegasus ExclusifPegasus Exclusif again today because soon i will be flying to my sweetheart and yeah i can't wait 😁🙌✨🥰

3 months ago 2

Scent of the day: Pear Crème BrûléePear Crème Brûlée - the custard + baked pear is so delicious and unique 🍐🍨💚

P.S. Not to snoop (hopefully I am not overstepping my bounds), but I just noticed the exchanges between you two @Lempi@Mitchcraft - I love seeing you both in love with each other!! So happy for you both 🥹💖 was this romance started through Parfumo? I hope you have a fantastic time seeing each other, and wishing you the very best in your journey together!! 🥰🙏💕

3 months ago
3 months ago 1

@Gourmandgrl Thank you so much my sweet friend! 🤗🥰 We are truly happy together. We did know each other from Fragrantica earlier but yes indeed it fully started here at Parfumo and now we are inseparable. 😁💘 Wishing you a beautiful Sunday darling, your SOTD sounds delicious! ✨💖✨

Today it's the second round of the Finnish presidential election and for all who still remember vaalikahvit ("election coffee"), I have just voted and having my election coffee right now with my delicious cappuccino SOTD Very Sexy (Eau de Parfum)Very Sexy Eau de Parfum. ☕️🍰✨🇫🇮

3 months ago 1
Gourmandgrl

Scent of the day: Pear Crème BrûléePear Crème Brûlée - the custard + baked pear is so delicious and unique 🍐🍨💚

P.S. Not to snoop (hopefully I am not overstepping my bounds), but I just noticed the exchanges between you two @Lempi@Mitchcraft - I love seeing you both in love with each other!! So happy for you both 🥹💖 was this romance started through Parfumo? I hope you have a fantastic time seeing each other, and wishing you the very best in your journey together!! 🥰🙏💕

@Gourmandgrl Not snooping at all, in fact very nice of you to wish us happiness like that, thank you 😊, we have been very public about it after all in our messages back and fore 😂😁. Ok so i will say my side of things and allow my sweetheart to say her own things, but yeah we just clicked, realised how much we have in common other than fragrance of course lol, which was yes how we ended up talking, extensively and finding out we both like each other, it just happened in a very natural way after many, many e-mails, recordings and long chats together realisng we have had very similar experiences allowing us to understand each other in many ways, and yeah realised we like each other a lot, more than a lot as the messages probably suggest 😂. So yeah, the plan is i go to Finland in March 😊. As someone else said to me here actually, @Cocopah "to live my life while i can and am still young" (even thought i feel a little old at 43 😂), and after many years being wasted , it is time to live again so yeah time to do just that 🥰

EDIT: Wow ok this was complete coincidence that we replied at the same time btw, i had no idea she was on here just now replying at the same time, sign from above i think 😂🙌💞

So i started with Pegasus ExclusifPegasus Exclusif as i could still smell it from last night but yeah after this conversation i am remembering just how lucky i am so 1 Million Lucky1 Million Lucky

3 months ago 1

Posting with @Mitchcraft about the same thing exactly at the same time was totally unintentional though but yeah, like he said ☝️😂 And yep great minds think alike as always 😆🙌💞

3 months ago

Lovely Eau Sauvage Parfum for rainy day

3 months ago

I'm chasing away the Sunday Scaries tonight with a giant powder cloud of Xerjoff "17/17 - Irisss | XerJoff".

8601 - 8625 by 8953
Notify about new comments
Jump to