Search Forum

Some thoughts about cats and dogs

151 - 175 by 529
11 years ago
Yes, Digindirt, steer clear of this creep. He sounds like more than a run-of-the-mill ignoramus, he sounds mentally ill and potentially dangerous too. I would probably report him to the police. Seriously, he sounds dangerously unstable.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Yes, Digindirt, steer clear of this creep. He sounds like more than a run-of-the-mill ignoramus, he sounds mentally ill and potentially dangerous too. I would probably report him to the police. Seriously, he sounds dangerously unstable.

Actually I understand he is a highly respected engineer but that doesn't matter, I will still smile and greet him cordially whenever we meet as I always do. I'm just not all that sensitive when it comes to insults or perceived insults.
I actually thought what he said was a joke and something I was supposed to laugh at. When he told me he wasn't joking, I kindly accepted his beliefs and moved on. That poor dog must get hell when he tries to be friendly.
Thanks for the input all.
11 years ago
11 years ago
I am too sexy for this perfume. Please, bring me something different.

www.parfumo.com/Users/Dulcemio/Picture/24063
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:56; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
I stopped down to rest a few minutes and now I've got a cat asleep on my ankles (which, by the way, what's that about? My ankles are by far the least padded part of me).

What to do, what to do. I guess I'll have to stay seated for a while. Oh darn.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Whenever a cat lands in my lap, I'm reluctant to get up. That's not being lazy, that's being loving!

If I suspect this cat might be ready to take a nap on me ( and again, why my ankles?! Laughing my belly I understand ... ) I try to quickly cover myself with a throw blanket. That way I can just lift her sleeping body off of me and not interrupt her beauty sleep. It works most of the time.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Dlane1953:
Whenever a cat lands in my lap, I'm reluctant to get up. That's not being lazy, that's being loving!

If I suspect this cat might be ready to take a nap on me ( and again, why my ankles?! Laughing my belly I understand ... ) I try to quickly cover myself with a throw blanket. That way I can just lift her sleeping body off of me and not interrupt her beauty sleep. It works most of the time.

How touching!

Smile
11 years ago
11 years ago
del
Last edited by WolfM on 12.05.2013, 22:11; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Is this thread allowed anymore?

Confused
11 years ago
((((((Hugs))))) Shera, I feel so bad about all this.
11 years ago
Seems to me that I would have learned of people's sensitivity to cats long before I joined a fragrance forum. My neighbor once told me that he was shy of cats, I thought that meant he was afraid if them. I had no idea people had a hard time just looking at the image of a cat. Learn something new every day.
11 years ago
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk
Don't forget to click on skip ad.

Sad Cat Diary
Last edited by Cincy on 15.05.2013, 02:10; edited 2 times in total
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Seems to me that I would have learned of people's sensitivity to cats long before I joined a fragrance forum. My neighbor once told me that he was shy of cats, I thought that meant he was afraid if them. I had no idea people had a hard time just looking at the image of a cat. Learn something new every day.

Yeah, funny how I've been on this planet for half a century and on multiple continents and never once encountered anyone with such a strong aversion to cats, aside from those who are allergic, and even most of them say they'd have a cat if not for the allergy. This is why I think it's ridiculous to use that as criteria for disallowing images of cats. As Dlane pointed out, it's that person's problem, nothing inherently wrong with cats.

Today there was a new perfume image posted that features prominently a heavily tattooed man in his not so tighty whities with a very big package on display. I imagine lots of people get creeped out by excessive tattoos (I do, if I'm being honest, but I would never complain about it, I'd just look away. Next!) and I'm sure the straight men here don't want that crotch in their face. Hmmmmm . . . what to do, what to do? As I said, looking away always seems to work for me.
Last edited by Dulcemio on 15.05.2013, 01:54; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Sad Cat Diary is tooooo good!!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughing
151 - 175 by 529
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Some thoughts about cats and dogs
Jump to