Search Forum

I have been.......

576 - 600 by 2160
11 years ago
The linen dress (grows), bigger, wider and wrinkles. I love linen and I wear it a lot here in the south but I have to get one size smaller in pants because of the growing factor. Don't know any other word to describe this right now. They just get bigger. Also I don't like the way the first dress fits in the back unless you have a nice butt to fill that up. The first thing I notice about a woman is her butt Shocked maybe because I am jealous of pretty butts Embarassed .

The second dress is adorable.

Yes, Cryptic I like my hair, they say it takes three days to like your hair after a drastic cut. Well I like it already.
11 years ago
I have been extraordinarily busy the past few days. I got my backyard mowed down from jungle stage, made ten lbs of soap, and shampooed all of my carpets downstairs. That's in addition to the other weekend errands etc. This sunny warm weather here is energizing me.
11 years ago
Cincy:
The linen dress (grows), bigger, wider and wrinkles. I love linen and I wear it a lot here in the south but I have to get one size smaller in pants because of the growing factor. Don't know any other word to describe this right now. They just get bigger. Also I don't like the way the first dress fits in the back unless you have a nice butt to fill that up. The first thing I notice about a woman is her butt Shocked maybe because I am jealous of pretty butts Embarassed .

The second dress is adorable.

Yes, Cryptic I like my hair, they say it takes three days to like your hair after a drastic cut. Well I like it already.

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Ah...Cincy! *wipes tears* Linen does stretch and I've decided that that particular dress wasn't fancy enough for a wedding, anyway.

I asked my husband which one and he wanted to know why I needed a new dress when I already have so many. So guess who's getting Mac and Cheese for dinner? Twisted Evil

I'm so glad you like your hair. Smile
Last edited by Cryptic on 07.05.2013, 10:25; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Gmmcnair:
This sunny warm weather here is energizing me.

I know the feeling. It's like coming out of hibernation.
11 years ago
I have been browsing eBay and adding things to the watch list. I was curious as to the last time I bought something on there. I haven't bought a perfume on there since November. o_o I think everyone's horror stories of buying fakes on there has discouraged me some.
11 years ago
I have been lucky on ebay so far. I try to choose carefully though.

I have been paying a visit to Lorenzo Villoresi and am so in love with my newest acquisition. Very Happy Besides, town, climate, scenery .. are so beautiful! Would have loved to stay.
Last edited by MiaTrost on 08.05.2013, 12:09; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have been wondering how things go for so much on eBay but sell for so little.Many boast about how inexpensive they got something but when I look at the listings they are very expensive.

I have zero luck on eBay, not that I bid on anything anymore. Two fails were enough for me.
11 years ago
I have been using eBay for years and have become a master sniper. No automated sniping for me. I love the thrill of the hunt, my finger poised over the mouse in tensely mounting anticipation as the final seconds tick down to the immense, glorious release of the final...

...click! Cool
11 years ago
Wichapi:
I have been using eBay for years and have become a master sniper. No automated sniping for me. I love the thrill of the hunt, my finger poised over the mouse in tensely mounting anticipation as the final seconds tick down to the immense, glorious release of the final...

...click! Cool

OMG

Shocked
11 years ago
Wichapi:

...click! Cool

Love it! Laughing
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I have been wondering how things go for so much on eBay but sell for so little.Many boast about how inexpensive they got something but when I look at the listings they are very expensive.

I have zero luck on eBay, not that I bid on anything anymore. Two fails were enough for me.

I know; I find many vintages or discontinued items to go for very high prices. But I go for the cheap/celebrity stuff most of the time when I did bid on there.
11 years ago
I have been burned by ebay, they got me one time. Never have been back.
11 years ago
I have been obsessed with Magie Noir Huile.
11 years ago
I have been talking with my picker in Cincinnati, I have a haul of vintage perfumes being shipped to me. On the bottom of the unopened box of Halston the sticker price is $10.00. The name of the store was unknown to me, was bought out by Lazarus
This would have been in the 70's I believe. I have some great finds coming and will take pictures as soon as I receive them.
11 years ago
Oh, sorry Dlane, I know what you are going through. A neighbor of mine in Cincinnati had her basement floor jack hammered to get to the problem. Cost thousands of dollars. Hope you don't have to spend that amount.
11 years ago
Dlane ask about the clorox mixture to put in the drain weekly to prevent future problems. I can't remember what she told me they said.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been waiting for the plumber to show up to deal with a flooded laundry room. Old houses have drains in the basement floor, and if you have a backup issue, you've got a big mess.

Sorry this happening, D. I hope you don't end up with any water damage, but if you do, make sure to submit a claim to your homeowner's insurance carrier. Idea
11 years ago
I have been wondering why my perfume images of HRH Emperor Oliver have not appeared yet. This is the second time this happened. The first time, I had to resubmit the images before they appeared. This time, I resubmitted them, but they have yet to appear--days later.

I have been wondering whether someone in the approval chain has a problem with cats and why they would not tell me what their reasons for rejection are so that I might not waste any further of my precious time...

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
I have been wondering why my perfume images of HRH Emperor Oliver have not appeared yet. This is the second time this happened. The first time, I had to resubmit the images before they appeared. This time, I resubmitted them, but they have yet to appear--days later.

I have been wondering whether someone in the approval chain has a problem with cats and why they would not tell me what their reasons for rejection are so that I might not waste any further of my precious time...

Rolling Eyes

Rejecting a perfume image because there's a beautiful animal in the shot? That's crazy considering how popular cats and dogs are with perfumistas. Of the few perfume photos I've submitted, the one with the most awards is the one with my cat in the frame. I LOVE pairing perfume with cats. Why is that any less acceptable than pairing perfumes with trees and rocks and plastic dolls? If that is the reason your photos haven't been posted, I will be very disappointed.
576 - 600 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to