Search Forum

I have been.......

601 - 625 by 2160
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I hope you're right--this sounds silly. The problem could be technical, couldn't it? On the other hand, when I've posted images here, they showed up immediately, so why wouldn't yours?

Exactly. I see others going up immediately (for example when someone has been away for awhile and clearly just uploaded new images), but not mine...

Confused
11 years ago
Shera keep us posted I am hoping it is technical. We heart HRH Oliver.
11 years ago
Dear people, dear Sherapop, no worries about the photos.
There might be a reason why they are rejected.
I try to explain it in a few words and hope you get me.

Please have a look at this:
www.parfumo.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16607

With Parfumo's wish to be member driven in Research etc., Don plans on revising the photo system as well sometime in the future with the introduction of a report button for wrong photos.

Wrong photos are the following: No clear image, too dark image, multiple perfumes (different scents) in one picture, too small image, black & white image and images where the bottle of the scent isn't the most prominent thing in the picture.

as for HRH Oliver: I guess no one has something against him on the pictures in general, as long as the encompaning fragrance bottle can clearly seen with him.

With these wishes there might be a lot of photos deleted again someday (including a lot of my early ones as well).

As of now the rules aren't strictly followed if you may say so, because only Sani is in charge of the photos and as you all know a lot of photos get uploaded daily.

This may take some time of course and if any photo is discovered that fits into the "wrong" category, it is deleted without further notice.

I hope this helps for now.
11 years ago
Well, I agree with all of those no-no's, except prominence within the frame might be a little open to interpretation sometimes. Is it based on what percentage of the frame the perfume takes up, or could it also be determined by what the eye is most readily drawn to?

For example, in my photo of Gloria by Cacharel, the offending partial image of a kitty-cat technically takes up more of the frame than the perfume bottle, because grown kitties are larger than most perfume bottles (tee hee), but I think the eye is drawn first to the sparkling pink glass of the bottle, no?
11 years ago
I have been making a big dish of Banana Pudding. Ummmmmmmmm
Last edited by Cincy on 11.05.2013, 13:38; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Well, I agree with all of those no-no's, except prominence within the frame might be a little open to interpretation sometimes. Is it based on what percentage of the frame the perfume takes up, or could it also be determined by what the eye is most readily drawn to?

No, no, I guess it's based on how good you see the bottle.
i.e. not from the side (like in the teddy pic) and not only partly or let's say covered up something standing before for example.
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been making a big dish Banana Pudding. Ummmmmmmmm

I have been craving banana pudding.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been cleaning the basement floor after our little flood of yesterday, Happily, the plumber fixed the problem.

Sorry, Diane1953. Flooding is the worst.
11 years ago
I have been burying the corpse of an unfortunate little squirrel that my murderous dog sent to the Rainbow Bridge. Sad
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I have been burying the corpse of an unfortunate little squirrel that my murderous dog sent to the Rainbow Bridge. Sad

Aww, I feel for you, Cryptic. Inside our sweet and affectionate furry babies lie ruthless predators. Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
It's what Westies do -- they hunt vermin. I knew that going in. Still, it didn't make it any easier when he swung the poor squirrel around in a circle like a toy and refused to drop it until I squirted him with the hose. Sad
11 years ago
I have been noticing that a visit to this thread often leaves me craving comfort foods. Not pointing any fingers, but I wonder why that is, Cincy and Dlane. Hmmmm?

Smile
11 years ago
Cryptic:
It's what Westies do -- they hunt vermin. I knew that going in. Still, it didn't make it any easier when he swung the poor squirrel around in a circle like a toy and refused to drop it until I squirted him with the hose. Sad

Oh, my! You have been through some bona fide drama today! Poor Cryptic!
11 years ago
I have been in communication with Sani, who told me to resubmit the photos, and they'll be approved. But why, oh why, should I have to submit my photos THREE times? That is the question, my fragrant friends...

It's a total waste of my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, it will be four times, including the blog post...

Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I'm very glad to hear that they are now approved...but 3 submissions later? Are they overwhelmed with work?

I still suspect that someone in the chain hates cats. This has happened twice now. It's easy to push a delete button...

Mad
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been...wondering how anyone can hate cats. Pet rats, mice, snakes,OK, easier to dislike...

Some people appear to be threatened by their evident intelligence and abundant free spirit. They prefer more manipulable pets...

Wink
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been...wondering how anyone can hate cats. Pet rats, mice, snakes,OK, easier to dislike...

I have been on my daily walk, look what I seen. First one this year.

SNAKE

www.parfumo.com/Users/Cincy/Picture/24246

www.parfumo.com/Users/Cincy/Picture/24247
11 years ago
He wasn't small Dlane I was taking the picture a block away. LOL He was a Black Racer and he was faster then me. Laughing
11 years ago
I have been playing eeenie meeenie miiiiny moe trying to figure out which Godiva chocolate I should eat next. I got it as a gift in the mail today, and since I didn't pay for it, I don't have to eat them sparingly.

Thank you to my fairy God Princess who makes sure I get to enjoy the finer things in life. I shall enjoy!
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I have been playing eeenie meeenie miiiiny moe trying to figure out which Godiva chocolate I should eat next. I got it as a gift in the mail today, and since I didn't pay for it, I don't have to eat them sparingly.

Thank you to my fairy God Princess who makes sure I get to enjoy the finer things in life. I shall enjoy!

Sweets for the sweet, bettcha that is what your Fairy God Princess was thinking. Wink
601 - 625 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to