Search Forum

I have been.......

626 - 650 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been looking at stat counter for the salon de parfum, which indicated that a person from Bussum, Noord-Holland, Netherlands typed in the following as a search term, apparently so that I would see it on my blogger dashboard (which I did, but I assumed that it was my old friend Trollman):

'sherapops cat pictures are annoying'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling Eyes

Another cat hater--this one in the Netherlands, sad to say...

Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
Aaahahahaha! Shera, that literally made me laugh out loud!!! It's funny that anyone would care enough about someone else's cat that much and then take the time to do that!! Laughing
11 years ago
Seriously, I can't stop laughing!!!!
11 years ago
Sherapop:
I have been looking at stat counter for the salon de parfum, which indicated that a person from Bussum, Noord-Holland, Netherlands typed in the following as a search term, apparently so that I would see it on my blogger dashboard (which I did, but I assumed that it was my old friend Trollman):

'sherapops cat pictures are annoying'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling Eyes

Another cat hater--this one in the Netherlands, sad to say...

Crying or Very sad

I don't see what the big deal is. I honestly focus on the perfume bottle and not so much your cat.
I have been cooking steak with our new George Foreman grilling machine. We have yet to be successful. Sad Steaks come out too tough.
11 years ago
I have been thinking about your pictures, Shera, and I can see why some might think there is too much of HRH Oliver and too little perfume bottle depicted. Of course, prominence within the frame might be open to interpretation, as Dulcemio already pointed out.
(Anyway, no offence intended, your "trademark" style actually inspired me to use one myself. Wink)
Last edited by MiaTrost on 12.05.2013, 13:57; edited 3 times in total
11 years ago
I have been thinking what a fine way the new Perfume Contribution to the Databank feature is. This is a community feature which sets Parfumo apart from other websites. This whole effort is so well organized.

I wish I had more sources for brand new perfumes to put in. Several times, I came across something only to find that it was already there and categorized.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Seriously, I can't stop laughing!!!!

Truly hilarious, isn't it?

Well, the counterpoint is that I received a beautiful pm from a user from Berlin, Zionist, who loves the HRH Emperor Oliver pictures!
Very Happy
11 years ago
I have been rejoicing that seventeen new pictures of The Emperor, including the MIA set, were just published!

Very Happy
11 years ago
I have been wished a Happy Mothers Day.

and a Happy Mothers Day to all!
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been wished a Happy Mothers Day.

and a Happy Mothers Day to all!

Happy Mother's Day to you too. Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful women in our lives.
11 years ago
I have been in a crappy mood all day.
11 years ago
I have been wondering why it is not possible to settle this stupid photo issue.
right now it just seems like anything you'll write is wrong. Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Digindirt:

Let's go get trashed together, Dig. First round's on me.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Digindirt:

Let's go get trashed together, Dig. First round's on me.

I'm in I'll by the second round. Shocked I'm not in a bad mood though.
11 years ago
Don't bother Diane, I'll be asleep on the floor by round 2.

I have been thinking about my post Mothers Day gift coming in the mail tomorrow!
11 years ago
Digindirt:

I have been thinking about my post Mothers Day gift coming in the mail tomorrow!

Can you think out loud Confused: Very Happy

I want to know what it is WinkWinkWink
11 years ago
Cincy:
Digindirt:

Can you think out loud Confused: Very Happy

I want to know what it is WinkWinkWink

It's a surprise!
11 years ago
I have been...too busy to even come on here! I have been missing everyone! I have been overrun by my Saga guests! And, they love moaning and complaining about all sorts of things! Luckily, the weather has been wonderful, so try to get them out on excursions as much as possible! I have been wearing my Alien Essence Absolue for days on end...but decided to go with my Coromandel today, as it was really windy, so wanted it waft everywhere! Wink I love the lovely cat and perfume pics! That cat is one handsome dude!! Laughing
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
I have been...too busy to even come on here! I have been missing everyone! I have been overrun by my Saga guests! And, they love moaning and complaining about all sorts of things! Luckily, the weather has been wonderful, so try to get them out on excursions as much as possible! I have been wearing my Alien Essence Absolue for days on end...but decided to go with my Coromandel today, as it was really windy, so wanted it waft everywhere! Wink I love the lovely cat and perfume pics! That cat is one handsome dude!! Laughing

I have been missing you! Really!
11 years ago
I have been wondering what's wrong with me. Seems I am suffering a mental status change of sorts. I don't feel depressed, just "off"
I never selected a fragrance on Mothers Day, just spritz on a tiny bit of Trussardi Trussardi on my wrists only. Then today from my samples I wore Neil Morris "Voices"? That's what the label says but I can't find it in the database or in his website.
I picked my son up from school, early day today. He asked if I want to go to the perfume store, I said no, I just want to go home.
Did I have a mild stroke? Am I diabetic? I never picked up a rhythm today at work. I haven't even taken the flowers off the truck since Saturday. I'm just not myself. I don't know why.
626 - 650 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to