Search Forum

I have been.......

726 - 750 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been placing my first order for samples of Montale: Wild Aoud, Red Aoud and LadyGrey wants to try Deep Roses. Any other suggestions? BTW, DLane, I FINALLY tried the Tauer fragrances you recommended, Reverie au Jardin and L'air du Desert Marocain. Awesome! Thank you!
11 years ago
Greysolon:
I have been placing my first order for samples of Montale: Wild Aoud, Red Aoud and LadyGrey wants to try Deep Roses. Any other suggestions? BTW, DLane, I FINALLY tried the Tauer fragrances you recommended, Reverie au Jardin and L'air du Desert Marocain. Awesome! Thank you!

Tauer 2 and Montale Red Aoud were the first full bottles of niche fragrances I bought for myself. Excellent choices.
Next try Chanel Coromandel and everything from the Exclusifs line. They are amazing.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Tauer 2 and Montale Red Aoud were the first full bottles of niche fragrances I bought for myself. Excellent choices.
Next try Chanel Coromandel and everything from the Exclusifs line. They are amazing.

I have been receiving excellent fragrance advice...
DiDi, I'm glad you gave Red Aoud a thumbs up because it seems like our noses are tuned to the same frequency: my wife and I adore several of the Les Exclusivs line so we have Cuir de Russie, Sycomore and 31 Rue Cambon. My wife wasn't crazy about Coromandel but we still have a substantial sample kicking around here so I need to give it a smell again.
11 years ago
I have been.........working myself into the ground, but not by choice. Sad

I've had no time to do anything ( chores, hobbies, shopping ) and it's beginning to wear me down pretty badly. I have never logged more hours than I have in the past 5 weeks and it will sure be nice once things settle down and return to a more normal routine.

I'm realizing that I miss sampling quite a bit.
11 years ago
AromiErotici:
I have been.........working myself into the ground, but not by choice. Sad

I've had no time to do anything ( chores, hobbies, shopping ) and it's beginning to wear me down pretty badly. I have never logged more hours than I have in the past 5 weeks and it will sure be nice once things settle down and return to a more normal routine.

I'm realizing that I miss sampling quite a bit.

And we miss you sampling, Aromi! I was getting worked the same way over the past 2 months although I finally hit vacation last Monday. Hope you've got a respite coming up...
11 years ago
I have been putting in perfume proposals by the dozen, mostly from Arabic companies. Those bottles are adorable. The juice ? We don't know. No samples from most of them, as they are located far away in the Middle East. The prices are sometimes surprisingly low, so how good can it be.
Most fragrances are unisex. The names are translated from Arabian. Plenty of oud scents. Pure Oud? Who knows.
11 years ago
I have been in Post Office on Parfumo and deleting pms.
11 years ago
I have been at work all day an now, The night belongs to Michelob. I'm not even sure if they make Michelob anymore but that sounded good.

I have been wondering what food items I should donate for mychild care provider's husbands funeral.
11 years ago
I have just been watching the Eurovision Song Contest. There were some beautiful acts this year. I especially liked the song from the Netherlands which made it to the top ten:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGaHrSF2XFs

Also, the Maltese Song was very nice:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WmJXIR9xtw

The Azebadjian song had a great choreography and made th 2nd place:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4PWtkrDi-s

And Dracula from Romania will make it into the ESC history:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV3xp5ZXSYA

I did not like the Danish winner song.
11 years ago
I have been ... making a delicious Indian chicken curry from scratch tonight with basmati rice ... Followed by vanilla ice cream and fresh raspberries ... Yumm!
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been enjoying the first rose of the season from my yard, as well as my Miss Kim lilacs, now in bloom. My kitchen is fragrant with their scent.

I have been getting stopped in dead in my tracks by the unbelievable scent from our Confederate Jasmine (a native variety) each time I walk out on our deck. I wish we had a lilac in our yard, DLane!

I have been ... making a delicious Indian chicken curry from scratch tonight with basmati rice ... Followed by vanilla ice cream and fresh raspberries ...

Hey, Dolby! Can DLane and come over for supper if we bring flowers?
11 years ago
Greysolon:
I have been ... making a delicious Indian chicken curry from scratch tonight with basmati rice ... Followed by vanilla ice cream and fresh raspberries ...

Count me in too. Wink

I have been sleeping and making coffee to wake up some. Also planning for a day at the zoo tomorrow.
11 years ago
Greysolon:
For sure Very Happy
Hayven:
Count me in too.
Hayven, honestly you ... 4000 chocolate truffles last time ... now curry ... ah!
11 years ago
I have been doing chores all day. It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it.
11 years ago
I have been visiting with my MIL who had her 94th birthday today. All her children and grands were with her for cake and icecream.
Being with her makes you stop and think what life is all about.

So Dig the house is clean now you can relax.

Dlane how is Finn is he cleaned out?
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been visiting with my MIL who had her 94th birthday today. All her children and grands were with her for cake and icecream.
Being with her makes you stop and think what life is all about.

So Dig the house is clean now you can relax.

I visited with my 85 year old child care provider who just lost her 88 year old husband. They are an inspiration. They don't complain, they just hold on to their memories and don't worry about things they can't control.

Um, I didn't say the house was clean, I said I have been cleaning up lol. I'm far from being done but at least I don't have a mountain of paper in my office anymore and I don't have shipping supplies in every room of the house anymore.

I have been planning a vintages giveaway.
www.fragrantica.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=625 71
It's open to US Only and of course anyone who wishes to remain anonymous is welcomed to enter
WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
11 years ago
I have been nursing my husband who is in terrible pain from herniated discs in his neck, and needs surgery-

I have been trying to walk that fine line between being a good patient advocate for him- and being a pain in the arse

I have been feeling a mixture of fear, sadness and disgust by just how awful his nursing and medical care were at the local hospital where I had gotten my RN training many moons ago
11 years ago
Good luck, Pansylady, you need the strength for two.
726 - 750 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to