Search Forum

I have been.......

751 - 775 by 2160
11 years ago
Dolby:
Hayven, honestly you ... 4000 chocolate truffles last time ... now curry ... ah!

What can I say? I adore food.
I have been cleaning too. I switched out my winter and summer clothing. We went to turn on the AC and doesn't work. Bleh!
11 years ago
Hayven:
Dolby:
Hayven, honestly you ... 4000 chocolate truffles last time ... now curry ... ah!

What can I say? I adore food.
I have been cleaning too. I switched out my winter and summer clothing. We went to turn on the AC and doesn't work. Bleh!

Ours was dripping water. Hayven, AC man said coils need cleaning.
11 years ago
Yes, I have been thinking of PansyLady too....as my husband was in Hospital for many months after his strokes. It is a very difficult and trying time.
I have been recovering from my very hectic work weekend, and hoping this damn airline strike will end soon!
I have been dreaming of buying a new fragrance.....but will have to choose carefully, as will order it from the UK to be brought here, in Sept., with one of my Saga guests. I will only be able to buy one, and have my heart set on my Andy Tauer choice.....but will see how things go).... Wink
11 years ago
I have been waiting for the vodka tonic Deb. Be right over. Wink

Will be waiting for pictures.
11 years ago
I'll join you both!! Cheers!!
11 years ago
Thanks, gals- I really appreciate your support-
Sounds like maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel...
11 years ago
I have been laboring over my next review. All the words are locked up inside my head.
11 years ago
I have been missing all of my lovely Parfumo friends.

I have been rearranging my entire collection by color. Am I the only one who is thrilled to have this new toy to play with? # freak

I have been in a cold sweat because my phone is missing. Hopefully it is on the kitchen table and didn't get left behind on the train.
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
I have been laboring over my next review. All the words are locked up inside my head.

Come join our support group. Idea

www.parfumo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Dalmajen:

Wonderful! But,ummm, I have a delicate question for you; are you done with the Cabana Boys yet? Time to pass them on. Summer is on it's way!
Weeellll.....I thought you had forgotten!! Ok, will send them back at the end of the week, and they will probably bring some new cocktail versions back with them, but I banned them from buying Speedo type swimsuits, here in Split, as know you all hate those type of swimwear.. Wink (Split is our second largest City in Croatia, located on the Dalmatian Coast...and the boys loved playing a special water ball game...they only play at the Split main beach.
11 years ago
Flaconneur:

Well Flac you seem to do well in the quiz game. All the brain cells haven't frozen up! Razz
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I have been missing all of my lovely Parfumo friends.

I have been rearranging my entire collection by color. Am I the only one who is thrilled to have this new toy to play with? # freak

I have been in a cold sweat because my phone is missing. Hopefully it is on the kitchen table and didn't get left behind on the train.

I have been sending the bloodhounds out everyday looking for you. You have been missed.((((( Hugs)))))
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
Dlane1953:
Dalmajen:

Wonderful! But,ummm, I have a delicate question for you; are you done with the Cabana Boys yet? Time to pass them on. Summer is on it's way!
Weeellll.....I thought you had forgotten!! Ok, will send them back at the end of the week, and they will probably bring some new cocktail versions back with them, but I banned them from buying Speedo type swimsuits, here in Split, as know you all hate those type of swimwear.. Wink (Split is our second largest City in Croatia, located on the Dalmatian Coast...and the boys loved playing a special water ball game...they only play at the Split main beach.

Thank you Dal for not letting the Cabana Boys have their way. New cocktail recipes sound great. I'm sure they will be missed in Crotia, but time for them to come home. I have the golf carts charged up waiting for them.
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been sending the bloodhounds out everyday looking for you. You have been missed.((((( Hugs)))))

Mama Cincy!!! While you were busy with the cabana boys I've been down at the docks. Wink

11 years ago
Pansylady, I missed your post earlier, sorry. I hope your husband is doing better and wish him a speedy recovery.
11 years ago
Cryptic:

Somehow, I don't think donuts are the answer for this one, Cryptic.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Well Flac you seem to do well in the quiz game. All the brain cells haven't frozen up! Razz

No, Cincy, burned up.
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
Cryptic:

Somehow, I don't think donuts are the answer for this one, Cryptic.

Liquor is also being served. Idea
11 years ago
i have been wondering if the seat reservation system on Virgin trains West Coast line is an urban myth. It has never worked a single time of using it, which leads to a free for all over the shortfall of seats. Mad
11 years ago
I have been trying to get rested up after a chaotic couple of weeks at work and home. Mother's Day, sick doggies (better now), and a recalcitrant server at work have all made my life more difficult than usual.

On a happier note, I am soaping again. I have made several pounds of bar soap for general cleaning, and tried my hand at liquid soap and some fragrance free bath soap for myself. (I don't like scented soap in the bath; as nice as some fragrance oils are, I don't want them competeing with my EDC or EDT of the day) Smile
11 years ago
Mike do you make cold process soap, hobby or selling Confused:
751 - 775 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to