Search Forum

I have been.......

951 - 975 by 2160
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I have been having an absolute bear of a week, and I'm so glad it's Friday I could do the Snoopy happy dance.

Put your weekend to good use, Cryptic... that means doing a whole bunch of nothing! Cool

Cincy, have you made it home yet?!
11 years ago
I look forward to doing nothing when I'm dead, Grey. Very Happy

Cincy, you must have had one heck of a time at the airport. Did they pat you down or something? I want to hear the details.
11 years ago
No I was/we all were ignored. Nothing offered nothing nothing nothing. Five hours of sitting and sulking and waiting for a flight crew from who knows where to get us to Charleston. I promise I will not talk about this flight Twisted Evil from hell ever again. It has taken enough negativity from me.

I have been thinking positive thoughts today. Smile
11 years ago
Cincy:
No I was/we all were ignored. Nothing offered nothing nothing nothing. Five hours of sitting and sulking and waiting for a flight crew from who knows where to get us to Charleston. I promise I will not talk about this flight Twisted Evil from hell ever again. It has taken enough negativity from me.

I have been thinking positive thoughts today. Smile

Sorry, Cincy. Maybe next time try to use a smaller airport if you can. They seem to have fewer delays. I can't believe they didn't even give you a free drink and a bag of peanuts to keep you happy. Sad
11 years ago
Some of us know how to show our color when being ignored if you know what I mean.

I have been hunting vintages today, I got a few nice catches.
11 years ago
I don't know what you mean, Dig. #blond. Confused: Confused:
11 years ago
I have been worried that the guy I met today while shopping for vintages will move in on my territory. We met at the store I found with all the old stock.

My ears perked up when a Carven Vetiver was offered but he insisted on Guerlain.
We chatted, laughed, exchanged ideas, talked about sites and perfumes and places to buy.

Then he told me he is an active member on Basenotes, YIKES! I told him with a straight face that we are not friends, I consider him to be competition lol. I'm so scared he will beat me to one of the bottles that I have had my eye on just waiting for the store staff to lower it to fit my budget.

Let the games begin!
11 years ago
I have been buying Diptyque. Surprised Thanks to Dig for posting the sale. Diptyque Fragrance half off.
11 years ago
I have been..thinking I need to buy a new perfume! I haven't got a clue as to what I want, (with the exception of a longing for Tauer), and I have been..thinking of trying some montale samples. I have never sampled a Montale yet....do I need too?? I am still working hard at the Hotel, so will wait till have some time, to think what would be good to try. Won't try the Ouds yet..will test them sometime later). Have missed you all! Don't get on here enough!!
11 years ago
Lisky:
Guerlain does seem to be popular with a few @ b/n., or did last time I looked.

Well that's good news.
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
I have been..thinking I need to buy a new perfume! I haven't got a clue as to what I want, (with the exception of a longing for Tauer), and I have been..thinking of trying some montale samples. I have never sampled a Montale yet....do I need too?? I am still working hard at the Hotel, so will wait till have some time, to think what would be good to try. Won't try the Ouds yet..will test them sometime later). Have missed you all! Don't get on here enough!!

I have been thinking that you need a vacation my dear. Razz We don't get to see you in your busy season. You can come stay with me for a couple of weeks.
11 years ago
I've been planning to give some of my perfumes a photoshoot, and I've been waiting for the rain to stop so that I can take the pictures in the beautiful natural light. And'd I've been making a mental list of the props I need for indoor shooting, such as amber-colored booze /I'm thinking Southern Comfort Twisted Evil / and certain fruits))) This last part has me especially exited. I love photo props! Razz
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
I've been planning to give some of my perfumes a photoshoot, and I've been waiting for the rain to stop so that I can take the pictures in the beautiful natural light. And'd I've been making a mental list of the props I need for indoor shooting, such as amber-colored booze /I'm thinking Southern Comfort Twisted Evil / and certain fruits))) This last part has me especially exited. I love photo props! Razz

Just don't try cats!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad
11 years ago
Sherapop:
ChapeauClack:

Evil or Very Mad

Catnip could be used as an outdoor prop. Cool
11 years ago
Riiiight! Now that you say it, maybe it's a better idea to drink the SoCo and take some sterile perfume pics on a white background, like the several thousand that are already there! Rolling Eyes
Off to the corner I go, and so goeth my booze!
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
Riiiight! Now that you say it, maybe it's a better idea to drink the SoCo and take some sterile perfume pics on a white background, like the several thousand that are already there! Rolling Eyes

To me, the pages after pages of images like that are mindboggling boring. Perhaps I need some good drugs?

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
ChapeauClack:

Evil or Very Mad

Bahwahahahahahaha!
11 years ago
I have a prop for you darling. This will be allowed, I think. Razz

Ok Shera lets go to the corner.
11 years ago
Here is a better one.
11 years ago
Sherapop:
ChapeauClack:

To me, the pages after pages of images like that are mindboggling boring. Perhaps I need some good drugs?

Rolling Eyes

Magic Mushrooms to the rescue! These little guys supposedly can add a splash of color to anything Cool Hey, maybe they should be my next photo prop? Like, you know, just a blank background, a fume bottle, and a single shrunken shroom hinting at the power of imagination?
11 years ago
Cincy, and just whaddaya think you're doing, offering my boyfriend as a prop?
951 - 975 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to