Search Forum

I have been.......

1001 - 1025 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been drinking a Margarita and I want to go with Dlane to visit Dig and little Dig. Ok, I also want to go with Cryptic wherever she is going. Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
I have been gloating that I got Flaccouner hooked on a few fragrances from the samples I sent him. Imagine that!
11 years ago
Woohoo you tell em Dlane. I want to see.
11 years ago
I want to see too! Yep, he did ask me what he could do to compensate me for the smell goods.
11 years ago
Well Dig he can show us his ride or give us all a ride in his new car. Simple as that! Very Happy I got my shades and hat ready.
11 years ago
I'm riding up the front!
11 years ago
No drooling please, you'll mess up the toffee leather interior. Cool

Last edited by Flaconneur on 15.06.2013, 05:22; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Gorgeous, Flaconneur!

Shocked
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I'm riding up the front!

You'll be the only one because there is no back seat.
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Gorgeous, Flaconneur!

Shocked

Thanks, Sherapop!
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
Digindirt:
I'm riding up the front!

You'll be the only one because there is no back seat.

Yeeee Hawwwwww. Later Gators, you snooze, you lose.
I win again!
11 years ago
Ahhh only leather fragrances with that beauty. Flac you should be proud! So nice, I'll be waiting for the second ride. My turn.
11 years ago
I have been to an estate sale, and got a bargain. I listed them in vintages. I am now hand washing vintage silk scarves.
11 years ago
I have been thinking that Flac's front seat of his new car would be a wonderful prop for my Givenchy fragrances that I got today. Razz
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been thinking that Flac's front seat of his new car would be a wonderful prop for my Givenchy fragrances that I got today. Razz

That it would, Cincy.
11 years ago
I have been at the mall. I finally tried Godiva after Digin' mentioned it a while ago. I got a free strawberry truffle. Their chocolate is divine.
11 years ago
I have been on Cloud 9 ever since I found my son's most wanted present today at a few hundred dollars less than I was planning to pay.

We both are very happy at the moment.

@Hayven, Godiva is only for special occasions. Don't get hooked! lol
1001 - 1025 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to