Search Forum

I have been.......

1026 - 1050 by 2160
11 years ago
Firemans Hat Confused:
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
No drooling please, you'll mess up the toffee leather interior. Cool

Beautiful....I would be wearing Andy Tauer in this ride....But....any loved fragrance will do:-D
11 years ago
Gee, sweet ride, Flac! Rock it!

I've been sleeping in, watching Agatha Christie's Poirot (love David Suchet!), ignoring all housework and reveling in the heavenly Coromandel.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
@Hayven, Godiva is only for special occasions. Don't get hooked! lol

I won't, I promise...*halo over head*
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:

I've been sleeping in, watching Agatha Christie's Poirot (love David Suchet!), ignoring all housework and reveling in the heavenly Coromandel.

This is my dream day, thanks for living it for me.

I have been wishing that I picked my son's attire for the closing exercise instead of letting him chose it himself. Today he looks like a rocker wearing a white collar shirt. I shouldn't complain, he has his own personality.
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:

Thanks, ChapeauClack. I just love this car.
11 years ago
Ahhh did you have your apron on when cleaning Confused:
11 years ago
Tee hee, BTW Finn is looking good in your avatar.
Last edited by Cincy on 18.06.2013, 13:58; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I've been drafting part one of the Perfume Horoscope I've suddenly got a whim to write as my next blog post, nothing too serious or professional, just some observations I've made over the years.

Stay tuned! Laughing

I've also been thinking I've fallen in love with Finn's wet nose! That's one kissable mutt!
11 years ago
That is why I thought it was Finn.....eating anything and everything. Shocked
11 years ago
Cincy:
That is why I thought it was Finn.....eating anything and everything. Shocked

lol
so did I
11 years ago
I have been wondering how long its going to take for this beer to get cold that Diane brought me today.

I have been wondering who has noticed the latest photo in my album.
Last edited by Digindirt on 19.06.2013, 00:36; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Ice that beer up and cheers! I am so jealous. I hope you have a wonderful time and have a lasting friendship compliments of Parfumo.
11 years ago
I have been reflecting on The Emperor's loss of a huge front canine incisor tooth! (Hmmm.. shouldn't it be called feline?)

How did this happen? Where did it go? Did he swallow it while eating? Maybe that is why he was so sick a while back. Imagine trying to digest such a thing!

Well, it looks as though The Emperor's days of running through the savanna after gazelles and impaling their jugular vein with his fangs are now officially over.

Except in his dreams, of course...

Wink
11 years ago
Sherapop:
I have been reflecting on The Emperor's loss of a huge front canine incisor tooth! (Hmmm.. shouldn't it be called feline?)

How did this happen? Where did it go? Did he swallow it while eating? Maybe that is why he was so sick a while back. Imagine trying to digest such a thing!

Well, it looks as though The Emperor's days of running through the savanna after gazelles and impaling their jugular vein with his fangs are now officially over.

Except in his dreams, of course...
What Shocked no tooth fairy for HRH. xoxoxoxoxo from the cat lovers.

Wink
11 years ago
I have been trying to think of something to post that would equal or top Flacounner's new car photos but this is all I could come up with.
11 years ago
I've been thinking how cool it is to get together with a perfume friend in real life. Have a great time there, ladies!

P.S. That mini cooper Dig posted is the king of bling!
11 years ago
Yes, it is BLING, however Flac's car has class.

I have been organizing my closet.
11 years ago
I have been droolinggggggggggggggggggggggg. slurp slurp.
1026 - 1050 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to