Hasi:
I just wanna say "Hi" to everybody! Smile

..(\(\
.(=‘.‘)
O(_“)“)

/quote]

Adorable!

Very Happy

Not only that it is cute. Hasi is adorable. She has helped me identify several old bottles. Cool
Last edited by Cincy on 30.06.2013, 12:27; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Pipette:

Have the results been combined to a total of all Parfumos' evaluations? For the sake of simplicity?

My understanding is that the stats are combined for all perfume-related matters, but only Don knows for sure...

Wink
11 years ago
Pipette:
Have the results been combined to a total of all Parfumos' evaluations?

Yes!

There are no seperate statistics depending the country of the users?

(Maybe another idea for improvements?)
Sometimes throw them together - sometimes not 11 years ago
Yes. I think that would be an idea, to separate the results of which are the favorites

at least by website.

One result for www.parfumo.de
The other result for www.parfumo.com

To see trends. How the software code is to be written by the Webmaster, that is of course another story. What seems easy and obvious to the viewer, may be an entirely different matter for the developper. Just saying.

Another matter is the crowd of members - SmileSadConfused
Originally I voiced some doubts on the German site, when I said in a topic about how the members are mixed in their totality on the "Who is present" lists ...
now that I think about it longer, it may be actually a good idea:

The members see their virtual avatars, they don't meet "in the flesh" anyhow, but in virtual space they get just a little bit more familiar with one another.

Like playing in the sandbox, "here you are, now play nice with the other kids".
11 years ago
I don't know how this could be done if the two sites are not strictly separate?
11 years ago
Honestly, I don't see any necessity to do this, Pipette.
Maybe Don could make a new section in the "discover" area where you can make some sort of "popularity trend by country", but not in general on the main site.

Since we all contribute our subjective views to the same scents, I don't see the point in splitting the ratings between .de and .net.
11 years ago
True.

I was only playing with the thought to see different trends in different countries.
11 years ago
It is an interesting thought, Pipette. Availability is so different in different countries. I'm amazed sometimes to see something that hasn't been released in the US yet, but two dozen folks on .de already own it.

In a way, it's really nice to see that, despite all the talk of "global" markets, there really are what seem to be profound difference in taste even among somewhat related cultures. (For instance, Germany shows up in the ancestry of USians more than any other country: www.businessinsider.com/the-12-most-common-eth nicities-in-america-2012-3?op=1) This makes life more interesting!
26 - 33 by 33
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community A place to start for people from the German forum
Jump to