Search Forum

Guess that scent. A game:

2301 - 2325 by 4531
11 years ago
"Kaysati" by Amazongreen?
11 years ago
Right house, wrong scent Smile
11 years ago
I still can't make sense out of Sri Lanka so this will be something of a wild guess. "Sakaka"?
11 years ago
Nope Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
No, don't cry! Embarassed This'll be my last guess because I'm really just flailing around at this point: "Yvotimã"?
11 years ago
Arghhh ... Rosewood wifey... Rosefreakinwood!
11 years ago
Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

I don't know. I fail.
11 years ago
Look at the notes sweetie Laughing
11 years ago
Someone else can grab it, D. I'm just too dense to see the connection.

In brighter news, I went looking for an "Epic Fail" Blingee and look what I found for you!

11 years ago
Ahahah xo (we know where not to post that one... Right?)
Wink
11 years ago
Kurundu by Amazongreen? I only see rosewood mentioned in this one though so not sure
11 years ago
Cryptic:

In brighter news, I went looking for an "Epic Fail" Blingee and look what I found for you!

That pretty much sums it up: the fall of Western civilization.

Twisted Evil
11 years ago
Yessssss BeachGirl!
"Hallelujah"
Laughing

Kurundu means cinnamon in Sri Lankan ... That was the link.
Razz

... Now, why this fragrance is called "cinnamon" and only lists Rosewood as a note is anybody's guess.
11 years ago
Yay! May I please, please pass this one on to Cryptic, since she steered me to the right house and just about had the correct answer? I'm not going to be on this site for a few days.
11 years ago
Ahaha ... Sounded like Cryptic wanted to pass on it, to me.. It's up for grabs peeps Wink
11 years ago
Beachgirl2:
Yay! May I please, please pass this one on to Cryptic, since she steered me to the right house and just about had the correct answer? I'm not going to be on this site for a few days.

Just take your turn when you get back, Beachie. Smile
11 years ago
Ok, I'm back. Very Happy Since you're making me do this here goes:

1. This fragrance is named for a love poem written by a famous Chilean poet. Name house and fragrance.
11 years ago
Olympic Orchids Sonnet XVII
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Olympic Orchids Sonnet XVII
Oh my gosh, that's it!! You're quite a smart kid, Digindirt! Congratulations! Very Happy
11 years ago
No way, I have been out of this game for weeks! I think that Cryptic deliberately stayed away so I could win. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to come up with anything good so I'll try to think of something generic.
11 years ago
This floral composition for men created in 1993 has been noted as a
male companion to Amarige.
11 years ago
My guess is:

"Insensé" by Givenchy
11 years ago
Flacounner is correct.
11 years ago

This fragrance is celebrating a milestone this year.
11 years ago
I think I see a dove, so I'm going to guess L'Air du Temps, which is celebrating its 65th anniversary this year. Confused
2301 - 2325 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to