Search Forum

I have been.......

1326 - 1350 by 2160
11 years ago
Sherapop:

No worries: their refill policy is totally liberal. I start with a tall dark roast, and then I switch to iced tea, either Zen or Passion. You are right that the coffee is LOADED with caffeine, so one cup is definitely enough--then I just hydrate with iced tea. I should be there now, in fact...
ConfusedIdea

Ooooh. I really like their Passion tea. Also the very berry hibiscus.
Glad your husband is doing better, Dlane. I work with chest pain patients, and it worries me every time they go into an episode.

I have been...cooking Japanese curry. Smells so geeeewd!
11 years ago
That's a relief! Speaking of which, we finally seem to be cooling off. Very Happy
11 years ago
I have been rejoicing that the temperature fell thirty degrees!!!! I'm even wearing sleeves!

Shocked
11 years ago
Dlane,
Thank goodness your husband is okay now. Hope you feel better too, stress and worry not good.

Everyone,
I have been dying to tell someone I know "I told you so," having recently received word that an ill-advised thing they did turned out to be, surprise surprise, ill-advised, and any idiot could've predicted as much. Oh my god, it's taking every ounce of maturity and self-control I have not to say those words. Instead, I'm being so magnanimous and sympathetic (and disingenuous!). Lord bless me, for I have sinned. I have gloated in my heart. Smile
11 years ago
Yeah, I'm not sure how long I can hold out, though, Dlane. Laughing But thanks.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Dlane,
Thank goodness your husband is okay now. Hope you feel better too, stress and worry not good.

Everyone,
I have been dying to tell someone I know "I told you so," having recently received word that an ill-advised thing they did turned out to be, surprise surprise, ill-advised, and any idiot could've predicted as much. Oh my god, it's taking every ounce of maturity and self-control I have not to say those words. Instead, I'm being so magnanimous and sympathetic (and disingenuous!). Lord bless me, for I have sinned. I have gloated in my heart. Smile

I have gloated in my heartWink

Love it Dulce.
11 years ago
I have been recovery from my fall on the walking trail last night. I tripped over a tree root. My right side of my face (cheek bone) and all around my eye is all swollen and black and blue. My right shoulder is black and blue and my left hand. I hurt all over.

The good news is nothing is broken. I didn't walk today.

So send the ice cream and I will be fine. Very Happy
11 years ago
Right now I rather have the ice cream. I hurt to bad for company. Razz
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been recovery from my fall on the walking trail last night. I tripped over a tree root. My right side of my face (cheek bone) and all around my eye is all swollen and black and blue. My right shoulder is black and blue and my left hand. I hurt all over.

I hope that you feel better soon--ice cream the panacea should help!
Razz
11 years ago
Thanks for the offers Dlane and Shera. I will be taking another Advil soon and going to bed. Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
Cincy:

Evil tree roots!! Seriously, they can be dangerous. Glad it wasn't worse than it was. Take it easy while you heal. Smile
11 years ago
Cincy:
Right now I rather have the ice cream. I hurt to bad for company. Razz

Here you go!

jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk!

11 years ago
Cincy:

Bacon flavored ice cream coming right up. The only thing better than ice cream is bacon! Fact!
11 years ago
I have been getting no notifications in my email and subsequently wondering why on earth has everyone stopped posting in this topic. Silly me! Will know to look in instead of waiting for the alerts in the future!

Dlane, what an ordeal! Glad your hubby is feeling better. We should all be careful in this weather.

Cincy, that sounds terrible. Do get well soon!
Sending some violet ice cream your way!
11 years ago
Thanks everyone for the ice cream, it helped. Razz

My right eye is not so pretty today, worse then yesterday.
I am going to walk the trail tonight but I will watch the ground from now on. Surprised
11 years ago
I have been reading.

Kate Middleton Gives Birth to Royal Baby.

Wow! did she ever. I believe they said 8 pounds and 6 ounces.

Both doing well.
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been reading.

Kate Middleton Gives Birth to Royal Baby.

Wow! did she ever. I believe they said 8 pounds and 6 ounces.

Both doing well.

That was quick. Didn't they just announce that she was pregnant? Or was that Jennifer Aniston? Or maybe Angelina Jolie?

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Haven't been checking in here for a few days and there has been mishaps galore! Sad
Dlane thank goodness your husband is fine. Big hugs and kisses to you xoxox, as for Cincy sorry to hear about your fall. Hope it heals real fast. Xoxo
11 years ago
I'm on the mend Dolby, thanks for the get well wishes. I am embarrassed to go anywhere with my black eye. Sad
11 years ago
Oh no! Poor Cincy. Would a big pair of shades help?
11 years ago
Cincy:
I'm on the mend Dolby, thanks for the get well wishes. I am embarrassed to go anywhere with my black eye. Sad

Think of this as an opportunity to stay home, take baths, and do restorative yoga poses.

Smile
1326 - 1350 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to