Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

876 - 900 by 1338
11 years ago
Whoops!
Last edited by Cryptic on 23.07.2013, 03:09; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
...real ice cream.makes me bloat like a balloon (I don't eat it).
Embarassed Me neither. #lactose intolerant
11 years ago
Classy new avatar honey!
Wink
11 years ago
I haven't had the Ben and Jerry's version, but I ate some chocolate covered bacon ice cream...it was amazing.
11 years ago
Dolby:
Classy new avatar honey!
Wink

Isn't it? I'm so glad I didn't decide to name myself "Thunderbird."

11 years ago
Dlane1953:
But where is that classic Manashevitz?

Here you go. They even sell it in vat size for those problem seders.

11 years ago
Eeeehehehehe you sure got your wine on, ladies!
Speaking of which, I ran into a most unpalatable bottle of Trebbiano a couple of nights ago (while some of you have emergency ice cream runs, I have... well... you know).
I sank as low as giving it the Chinese treatment i.e. mixing. With an ion-supply drink of all things Rolling Eyes
What? It's mildly flavored, took the bite out of that mistake of a wine and it's good for ya!
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
...I sank as low as giving it the Chinese treatment i.e. mixing... What?

Shocked
CC!
11 years ago
I know! But really, that says more about the wine than about me. Cool
11 years ago
Nope sweetie, it says "Been in China too long"
Laughing
xo
11 years ago
With that I cannot argue Wink
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Dlane1953:
But where is that classic Manashevitz?

Here you go. They even sell it in vat size for those problem seders.

OMG the memories of long ago when I was a teenager. Rolling Eyes

Yes, I can remember that far back. Very Happy
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Another hot day.

Classic photo illustrating once again the superior strategic intelligence of our furry feline friends!

Razz
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
(while some of you have emergency ice cream runs, I have... well... you know).

I'm glad that you mentioned ice cream, because I have been wrangling with a new ice cream conspiracy theory based on the ridiculous sale prices of Breyers, Starbucks, Ciao Bella, Ben & Jerry's, and Edy's.

Every single week for something like two months, subsets of the above brands have been on sale at a big chain grocery store nearby for, gasp: $1.99!

How can this be? What are they doing to cows? Who has decided that I should gain weight? What is going on here????????????????????????????
Confused: Mad
11 years ago
$1.99. Wow! Maybe they are going to discontinue that flavor, or is it all flavors?
11 years ago
Cincy:
$1.99. Wow! Maybe they are going to discontinue that flavor, or is it all flavors?

It's all flavors--and it's totally crazy! I wonder whether the milk is all from hormone-infused cows? Honestly, it makes no sense. I used to make my own ice cream, but now there's no point because even high-end brands are less expensive to buy than the ingredients needed to make a good batch.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
It's an evil ploy. They want to get us addicted to their products so that we buy them year 'round.

Maybe they're in cahoots with one of the pharmfirms that sells pills to lower cholesterol????????????????????

Evil or Very Mad
11 years ago
Sherapop:

Who has decided that I should gain weight? What is going on here????????????????????????????
Confused: Mad

Aaaahahahahaha!!! Laughing
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Dulcemio:
...real ice cream.makes me bloat like a balloon (I don't eat it).
Embarassed Me neither. #lactose intolerant

Meant to do this earlier. Have you ever tried the "Purely Decadent" line of So Delicious non-dairy ice creams? I get them at Whole Foods (is Whole Foods national?)

They are SOOOO good. My favorite flavor is the Mint Chip - the chocolate chips are actually chocolate shavings that melt in our mouth like you wouldn't believe. Unlike most non-dairy ice creams, Purely Decadent is extremely creamy.

I am attaching this web page because all links to the So Delicious site don't seem to be working right now.

content.usatoday.com/communities/popcandy/post /2011/04/todays-pop-hit-purely-decadent-ice-cr eam/1
876 - 900 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to