Search Forum

Photo of the Day

151 - 175 by 471
11 years ago

Oh it finally worked! But the image is still small. Oh well.

I appreciate all your help WolfM and Cincy. All this trouble just to brag about my beautiful cat! Laughing You can see a larger image in my photo album.
www.parfumo.com/user_albums/1/7/140x140x7290_4 6741700be62df459c233351623c9924_tn.jpg.pagespe ed.ic.Kn724xh74o.jpg
Last edited by Dulcemio on 06.08.2013, 00:55; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have loved the painting in my avatar for several years. One of these days (after I lose a little weight) I want to find a beautiful green dress and try to recreate that painting in a photo. I've already got the black cat to hold in my lap. Laughing

Correction: my current avatar is a painting,.not a photo. DOH! ( I only got 3.5 hours of sleep last night. Can you tell?) Laughing
Last edited by Dulcemio on 06.08.2013, 05:04; edited 2 times in total
11 years ago
Dulcemio:

Oh it finally worked! But the image is still small. Oh well.

I appreciate all your help WolfM and Cincy. All this trouble just to brag about my beautiful cat! Laughing You can see a larger image in my photo album.
www.parfumo.com/user_albums/1/7/140x140x7290_4 6741700be62df459c233351623c9924_tn.jpg.pagespe ed.ic.Kn724xh74o.jpg

I'm afraid that I have become tedious but just one more clarification: the image is still small because you copied the address of the thumbnail (140x140x7290_46741700be62df459c233351623c9924_tn.jpg) 140x140 pix is the size, and _tn = thumbnail.
Maybe you copied from the gallery view, not when it is open only this image on the screen?
like that

And we hope to see soon your beautiful new avatar Smile
11 years ago
Beautiful Dulce cat, thanks WolfM.
11 years ago
WolfM,
THANK YOU for your patience and kind help! As you can see, I am tech challenged.
Embarassed
11 years ago
You're welcome! Smile
I think i was not able to give you the best explanation - my explanation is pretty lame, just shared a little experience.
11 years ago
I made a sort of tutorial with pics, hope it helps.

Just follow the link
11 years ago
This was the day for me today:

I ordered 4 perfumes and one after another repeated the same - calling to tell me that he had already sold the last bottle. A they were in the store a few days ago Evil or Very Mad
Too bad, all 4 are now discontinued.
11 years ago
Very Happy Not so important, of the image overreacting a little. After all - there are so many thousands of others to get to know... The result is an interesting 0:4 for Murphy Very Happy
11 years ago
WolfM:
This was the day for me today:
/tumblr_mmnwjb1h1U1s0uuv7o4_250.gif

I ordered 4 perfumes and one after another repeated the same - calling to tell me that he had already sold the last bottle. A they were in the store a few days ago Evil or Very Mad
Too bad, all 4 are now discontinued.

Too funny! I feel like that sometimes. I'm not sure how it is in other countries, WolfM, but over here when someone gets surprising news it's not uncommon for them to shout "Shut up!" or "Get out!" Laughing

Exaggerated for comedic effect, but you get the idea:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBgcgQD5bJs
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
Great photos from National Geographic.

The lion on his back reminded me of this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tklx3j7kgJY

It gets really good at the 1:20 mark.
OMG so adorable 11 years ago
Love the Kangaroo and Lion. OMG I want to cuddle them! Very Happy
The Amazon Rainforest 11 years ago
Just something beautiful. Eye candy for the nature lovers.
11 years ago
^
I love this raw beauty, also like something more cultivated (where I can relax) Smile

11 years ago
Here's a place where I love to relax - one of the fig trees in my garden:
11 years ago
Beautiful leaves on your fig tree. I love figs and I love fig cake. ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
11 years ago
Such a noble old building, and I love the hex signs on the barn.

11 years ago
Oh my. Be still my heart.....books, nothing more to say.

Thanks Cryptic.
11 years ago
My pleasure. It doesn't hurt that they're beautiful old books, either. Wink
151 - 175 by 471
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Photo of the Day
Jump to