Search Forum

I have been.......

1676 - 1700 by 2160
11 years ago
We had a very mild summer here, then a brief but intense heat wave for a few days, then last night it got so cool I had to turn the fans off! Oh, how I miss that white noise of summer!
11 years ago
I get nervous buying dresses too. I had to wear Spanx for my last dress. Mad Too chubby in the tummy.

It dropped to 49 degrees this morning. Forgot to bring a coat so I went home from work pre-tty cold.
11 years ago
I have been reading this

main.aol.com/2013/09/04/its-blame-someone-else -da_n_3868868.html?1379016855&icid=maing-grid7 %7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl27%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D 368681

It's Blame Someone Else Day!

So I am blaming Dlane for all the frags I have been buying. Shocked
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
But I thought every day was Blame Someone Else Day. Laughing

I have been baking peach pie. So much for my diet.

I'll be happy to help you stick to your diet, D. How well do you think that pie would hold up to being shipped? Very Happy
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Dlane1953:
But I thought every day was Blame Someone Else Day. Laughing

I have been baking peach pie. So much for my diet.

I'll be happy to help you stick to your diet, D. How well do you think that pie would hold up to being shipped? Very Happy

I like pie too! Wink
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Greysolon and DiginDirt, I'd be happy to sign you two up for my "Pie of the Month Club" if you'd post regularly here at Parfumo again! Wink
(A little bribery never hurts.)

Plus 1, Dlane will bake the pies, I just agree. Wink
11 years ago
Finn is not wearing a happy face.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been bathing the dog. I have been explaining to my husband that just because I posted "I love Andy Tauer" on my FB timeline (I'm covering some of his frags there this week) doesn't mean I'm having an illicit affair. I have been thinking of "defriending" my husband to keep life simple! Laughing

Very HappyLaughingVery HappyLaughingVery HappyLaughing Have him call me, I'll explain.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Dlane1953:
I have been bathing the dog. I have been explaining to my husband that just because I posted "I love Andy Tauer" on my FB timeline (I'm covering some of his frags there this week) doesn't mean I'm having an illicit affair. I have been thinking of "defriending" my husband to keep life simple! Laughing

Very HappyLaughingVery HappyLaughingVery HappyLaughing Have him call me, I'll explain.

We can all try to explain...not sure if he would ever understand. Laughing

I deactivated my Facebook profile while I job hunt and get into the moving process, but I never added my mom as friend. She snoops around and reads into things too much. So I know the feeling a bit, Dlane.
11 years ago
Not to be exposed on Facebook while job hunting or making a major life move is a good idea.

You never know who is reading, already Big Brother Is Watching and that is more than enough.
11 years ago
I have been making banana pudding. Yummmmmmmmmmmm
11 years ago
I have been agonizing over The Emperor's deteriorating health. I fear that his time may be near...

Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
Awww Shera, big hugs to you my Darling.
Oliver is loved so much and he knows it. A very lucky cat indeed with a beautiful life and owner. xo
11 years ago
Sorry to hear this Shera, a gentle hug to Oliver.
11 years ago
Well wishes to the HRH Emperor...
1676 - 1700 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to