Search Forum

I have been.......

1701 - 1725 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been decorating for fall. Boxed up all the summer items. Now I am going to change out the closet for fall and winter clothes. Done with summer.
11 years ago
I have been pulling all of The Emperor's perfume photos together to form a collage. I used a program called "AndreaMosaic".
Here is the result:
11 years ago
I have been busy practising the Flushing/Long Island bus system, in test runs, for when I will be called for babysitting in January 2014. Easy now in the Fall, another story in snow and ice.

I have been watching "Jon & Kate plus Eight" - all seasons. They were so happy together. I wonder what were the underlying reasons that this particular marriage failed.

Dad not up to the task? Dad was doing fine during many years, until he had an "identity crisis" ??
11 years ago
I have been hosting yet another giveaway, I love love love how it all turned out.

I have been suffering gallbladder attack symptoms even though my gallbladder removal was several years ago.

I have been scouring new ground in search of vintages.

I have been putting off having my blood tests re-done, MD says my sugar is high. Chances are he is the only person in the world who is unaware that I eat a pound of candy a day.

I have been trying to figure out a way to get down to Tyson's without making the actual drive myself.
11 years ago
Two pet goats, Wow! Do they live in the country. Please say yes. Laughing

I have been bad tonight, I ate a big bowl of ice cream.
11 years ago
Cincy:

Why is that bad Cincy? I eat ice cream and yogurt every night. It's a ritual for me. I can't live without it. My current favorite is cookies and cream. Very Happy
11 years ago
Sorceress:
Cincy:

Why is that bad Cincy? I eat ice cream and yogurt every night. It's a ritual for me. I can't live without it. My current favorite is cookies and cream. Very Happy

Moose tracks for me!

For those who don't know what it is, it's usually chocolate ice cream with mini caramel or peanut butter cups mixed in.
11 years ago
Coconut Road is the best!
11 years ago
Gotta love Finn...so funny.
11 years ago
Sorceress:
Cincy:

It is bad because I gained 7 pounds eating it every night last summer. I finally walked off the 7 pounds. Just started eating it again, however not every night. Wink
11 years ago
I have been going topless.
11 years ago
Flaconneur:

Whoa now...behave yourself!

Dlane, that cake sounds delicious. I looked up some recipes for it and came across this picture.

*drools*
11 years ago
Stop it Hayven! now craving chocolate sour cream fudge cake.
11 years ago
Flaconneur:

In your topless car? Shocked
1701 - 1725 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to