DOLBYWORLD

1176 - 1200 by 1338
10 years ago
Would be nice to see. Shocked
10 years ago
Cryptic:
WARNING: BARE-ASSED YOUNG MEN

vitaminl.tv/video/955

The internet screening software at work thinks this is NSFW, so it must be good.
10 years ago
Dlane1953:
Here is "Harry Potter" all grown up and looking gorgeous. Bad boy!

The ciggy looks photoshopped in. Not so bad boy Wink
10 years ago
Very Happy The cigarette looks quite realistic and on the spot, like an any hand-rolled cigarette (tobacco or anything else - can be any kind, as far as in the mouth of a young Allen Ginsberg Very Happy
10 years ago
Dlane1953:
Looks like a marijuana joint to me. Surprised

Is that the voice of experience I hear?

Oh well, now it's legal!

Surprised
10 years ago
WolfM:
Very Happy The cigarette looks quite realistic and on the spot, like an any hand-rolled cigarette (tobacco or anything else - can be any kind, as far as in the mouth of a young Allen Ginsberg Very Happy

It's uncommon to see hand-rolled tobacco over here, it's much more common in Europe and the UK.
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
WolfM:

It's uncommon to see hand-rolled tobacco over here, it's much more common in Europe and the UK.

I know someone who hand rolls her own cigarettes, I was amazed at how easily it was done.

I'm not sure if I can see that Harry Potter guy as a looker, I can't get the image of him as a kid out of my mind.
10 years ago
Digindirt:
I'm not sure if I can see that Harry Potter guy as a looker, I can't get the image of him as a kid out of my mind.

+1
10 years ago
Cryptic:
Digindirt:

+1

+10

I'm glad someone said it. I kept thinking he looks odd without glasses, not a good sign. And he's been pulling a Miley Cyrus since the HP series ended (performing nude, to say, "Look, World, I's all growed up!")
10 years ago
Dlane1953:
Smile

That's more like it!
10 years ago
Guess what Confused: My neck has bothered me all day and my shoulders.

Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks Dlane.
10 years ago
10 years ago
All right, ladies - already three days recreation - enough!

Razz
10 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving!
10 years ago
Thanks Wolf. We can always count on you to bring us back to reality. Happy Thanksgiving.
10 years ago
WolfM, thanks for sharing your vacation photo. Wink
10 years ago
Laughing
eagle cam (literally!) 10 years ago
10 years ago
... when not in use "Please"
1176 - 1200 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to