Search Forum

I have been.......

1976 - 2000 by 2160
10 years ago
Dulcemio:

3) What will Apicius' new project be? Or is it a secret?

Answers, people! I need answers!

I am an SAP consultant, and I work as a freelancer, So, I look for a new project instead of a new job.

I will be doing 2nd level support for an SAP SRM application, which is something that big companies do their purchases with.
10 years ago
Apicius:
Dulcemio:

3) What will Apicius' new project be? Or is it a secret?

Answers, people! I need answers!

I am an SAP consultant, and I work as a freelancer, So, I look for a new project instead of a new job.

I will be doing 2nd level support for an SAP SRM application, which is something that big companies do their purchases with.

Oh, I see! Smile I've used SAP many years ago, when I worked for a big manufacturer.
10 years ago
Dulcemio:

Oh, and is this girl having a book-induced orgasm? Is that what's happening here?

'' Here it is favorite of the fate, lucky her!'' - I would say if that was true (although for such a gift is not up to fate - should be at least half-blood daughter of Zeus)!!

I think the reason of what happens is not on the table, rather - under the table.
10 years ago
Laughing
10 years ago
I have been playing with the dogs in the snow! Very Happy
10 years ago
I have been... Feeling exhausted since arriving back home.
I wonder why.
Very Happy
10 years ago
Snow Confused:

Please tell us more Dolby or should I say please tell me more. Smile
10 years ago
I have been cursing the snow.
10 years ago
Cincy:
Can't... It's X rated. Use your imagination Wink

I have been... Roasting some fresh chestnuts. Yum.
10 years ago
Dolby:
Cincy:
Can't... It's X rated. Use your imagination Wink

I have been... Roasting some fresh chestnuts. Yum.

I have been using my imagination, that is why I wanted to know more. Shocked
10 years ago
I have been doing some "gender bending" fragrance wise here lately. Decided I didn't want to restrict myself to masculines, so I bought Azuree, Cabochard, Eden, Kenzo Flower, and Cabaret for my collection. Love the Azuree, like the Cabochard, and we'll see on the others. Smile
10 years ago
I have been...inspired by sherapop's blog entries about tea and went tea shopping the other day. I found a posh grocery store that sells a wall's worth of tea. It was fun looking around. They also sell perfume and soaps, but I didn't look at them much; wanted to save my money. Razz

www.ajsfinefoods.com/
10 years ago
Hayven:
I have been...inspired by sherapop's blog entries about tea and went tea shopping the other day. I found a posh grocery store that sells a wall's worth of tea. It was fun looking around. They also sell perfume and soaps, but I didn't look at them much; wanted to save my money. Razz

www.ajsfinefoods.com/

Glad to hear this!

Tea is an entire olfactory universe--even more vast than the perfume universe--plus, as you mention, it can be extensively explored without going bankrupt! I'm having a lot of fun putting together the tea corner and am happy that you are making some new forays into this wonderful world!

Very Happy
10 years ago
I have been... celebrating my birthday with dinner at the Berlin Bistro. They reserved our usual table and gave me my sparkler-adorned dessert for free as a gift (in recognition of our habit of regularly scoffing German food in their restaurant - note to self, time to cut back on the Quarkkeulchen) Laughing
10 years ago
Happy birthday, Perfumecrazy! Quarckkeulchen sounds nice, what is it?
10 years ago
I have been gloating that the 1 oz bottle of Guerlain Meteorites that I donated to my raffle has been sold.
10 years ago
Sherapop:
Glad to hear this!

Tea is an entire olfactory universe--even more vast than the perfume universe--plus, as you mention, it can be extensively explored without going bankrupt! I'm having a lot of fun putting together the tea corner and am happy that you are making some new forays into this wonderful world!

Very Happy

Yes, it costs less than perfume and doesn't hurt the waistline (unless you put honey or sugar in *whistles innocently*). So far I have purchased The Republic of Tea's get happy and vanilla almond. Very Happy
10 years ago
The Peach was always my favorite. I haven't bought any in a couple of years, thanks for the reminder.
10 years ago
Perfumecrazy:
I have been... celebrating my birthday with dinner at the Berlin Bistro. They reserved our usual table and gave me my sparkler-adorned dessert for free as a gift (in recognition of our habit of regularly scoffing German food in their restaurant - note to self, time to cut back on the Quarkkeulchen) Laughing

Happy birthday! Smile
10 years ago
I have been realizing that winter lockdown is now officially here.

Shocked

It will not be warm again until May. Fortunately, I have lots of good tea.
Wink
10 years ago
Perfumecrazy:

Happy Birthday!

Smile
10 years ago
Thanks heaps for the birthday wishes guys Very Happy It was a good one! 29... again. Wink

Hey Mia - quarkkeulchen are a fried dough - I would liken them to a cross between a donut, a pancake and a dumpling. Never mind the 'cronut' - these delicious treats are, um, doducakes, pandolings, dupanuts, ? ... ahem. Anyway, they are delicious served hot and sprinkled in cinnamon sugar with fruit compote and whipped cream. They look kind of like this:

10 years ago
I have been reminded that there is more to German food than I am aware of, thanks Perfumecrazy. Googled the recipe and ready to give it a try .
10 years ago
I have been playing with a very curious 10-month-old puppy while he was staying at our place. He seems to love chewing our firewood. Haven't had a dull day the entire week Very Happy
10 years ago
Sweetgrass:
I have been playing with a very curious 10-month-old puppy while he was staying at our place. He seems to love chewing our firewood. Haven't had a dull day the entire week Very Happy

My daughter lost her five year old Labradoodle "Annie" in a tragic accident. She now has a 8 week old "Gracie" labradoodle. Who is now chewing her toys and dog leash and whatever. Gotta love the puppy breath.

Yes, Shera she got a puppy, she is sad/happy.
1976 - 2000 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to