Search Forum

Say hello and/or introduce yourself (if you like)

76 - 100 by 267
10 years ago
Hayven:
Hi Ryan! Welcome to the dark side...fragrances are super addicting. Very Happy

Haha, you ain't kidding! In the past couple of months, I'm shocked by how much I've spent. Love it
10 years ago
Hi guys Very Happy. I'm new to this forum. I've been collecting for many years, more seriously in the last couple. My favorite perfumes are gourmands, but I also like candied patchouli's and fresh/clean scents. I am hard core! I know what I love and I want more, more, more!!
10 years ago
Hi everybody from Spain,

I'm a man in his thirties who really likes perfumes. During the last months I've spent much money buying some perfumes for men, some of which I haven't liked much. That was before I discovered I could buy samples online, which is really the way to go to try any perfume without losing all your money. Embarassed Hahaha!
10 years ago
Hello everybody!

I'm a student (about to graduate this spring) from Finland and alongside my studies I do some software / application development.

I became more interested in perfumes in August 2012 when I started searching for a new bottle of perfume after I had used up one that was gifted to me. At that time I realized there're so many choices that there's no way I could limit myself to just one perfume.

Other things I really enjoy are nail polish, video games and cats.
10 years ago
Welcome CakeCuddles, Jumbotron and Lah2o! Very Happy
Last edited by MiaTrost on 20.01.2014, 13:09; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
Lah2o:
Hello everybody!

I'm a student (about to graduate this spring) from Finland and alongside my studies I do some software / application development.

I became more interested in perfumes in August 2012 when I started searching for a new bottle of perfume after I had used up one that was gifted to me. At that time I realized there're so many choices that there's no way I could limit myself to just one perfume.

Other things I really enjoy are nail polish, video games and cats.

Hello from another Finnish user! I've been on Parfumo for a few months but I haven't really introduced myself yet. I'm 28, university student slash bench jeweller, and fan of cute dogs and hot men. I started on the perfume trail in September 2013 and have been sampling and sniffing voraciously ever since. It will take a while before I calm down Razz I occasionally write a perfume blog in Finnish, and update frequently here on Parfumo. I'm really glad to be a part of this community!
10 years ago
Hi Sweetgrass! It's good to have you here. Enjoy the fragrance journey. Very Happy
Last edited by MiaTrost on 20.01.2014, 13:08; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
Hi parfumo just registered and already wrote a few reviews. Simply put it's nice to have options! Thanks for the informative site, kind regards.
Pt1
Introduction 10 years ago
Hi Parfumo!

My name is Sakari Penttinen. I'm one of the owners and the manager of the PP Perfumes brand. Our perfumes are at the moment available in Finland. The actual fragrances are produced by Laboratoire Galimard in Grasse, France.

Our fragrances that are currently listed on Parfumo are:
Hannele Eau de Parfum
Helena Eau de Toilette
Aurora Eau de Toilette

Not listed at the moment:
Lisette Eau de Toilette
Angelo Caduto Eau de Toilette
Disco Diva Eau de Toilette
PP Perfumes Eau de Cologne
10 years ago
Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to Parfumo, Platinum1 and Sakari Penttinen alias PPP! Very Happy
10 years ago
Oh my gosh, I know some of you!

Hi, I'm Veronica. I'm finishing up some coursework for a degree in computer programming and database management. Good fun geeky stuff!

I've loved perfumes for as long as I can remember. I'm glad to have found others like me.
10 years ago
Waving to you Exciter76.
10 years ago
Hi Veronica and welcome!
10 years ago
Welcome Veronica! We like hanging out with you too.
10 years ago
Just saying hi!

My name is Dave, a 27 year old multimedia design student who has had a love for fragrance forever, but who has only discovered the deeper nature of fragrance about a year ago.

I've come over from Fragrantica and I have to say this site will take some getting used to, but I already see several features that are still missing in my "other" fragrance community.

It's nice to see some familiar faces around here! Very Happy
10 years ago
Hi Dave, waving to you from coastal South Carolina. Hope you enjoy Parfumo.
10 years ago
Thank you! Right now it's a huge task getting my fragrance wardrobe organized, hehe.
10 years ago
Hullo, Deefit!

The conversation isn't as...fast paced as Fragrantica, but I like the features here to keep my collection organized. Enjoy your stay. Smile
10 years ago
Hello, Parfumo

I'm Jamie, a formerly globe-trotting electrical engineer turned novelist. How's that for a one-eighty in career? Since September I've also been a perfumista and can't go a day without sniffing a new fragrance. At last, a happy use for my hyper-reactive nose which previously only disabled me at the slightest whiff of bad chemicals or bacteria. [I actually could be used as a human canary.]

First of all, let me congratulate you on your terrific database which allows such easy setup of a collection. It’s already helped me, a sample fiend, avoid rebuys.

To learn notes and identify new loves, I like to plunge into a house or genre with the help of my trusty perfumery kit and try to name what my nose detects. Already I've learned a lot, but still have a long way to go, so I really welcome comments from those who know their way around this subject.

Don't be surprised if a fictional character speaks up in one of my sniff-fests. Mini-stories often seem to pop up when I write about perfume.

ScentSir is my hubby, but he’s not much of a talker. After multiple vials were put under his nose [in "OMG, you’ve got to smell this!" fashion], he became a perfumisto. Now I get to smell Nasomattos, Norne, Bois d’Ascese and such on him. Heaven!

Nice to find you.
10 years ago
Hi Jamie, welcome to Parfumo. Novelist Confused: Hope to read you soon Cool
10 years ago
Hi, cincy. Thanks for the welcome. I write thrillers of the Da Vinci Code variety, except lots more characterization. Will message you a link.
10 years ago
Hayven:
Hullo, Deefit!

The conversation isn't as...fast paced as Fragrantica, but I like the features here to keep my collection organized. Enjoy your stay. Smile

Hey you! Wink

Yes, I've noticed. But I don't mind contributing to the forum to make it more lively. But just like you, there are lots of interesting features. Especially the souks are really a welcome addition. Making it a lot easier to see who exactly has what for swap or sale. And who is looking for something. Very functional! Smile

See you around! Wink
10 years ago
Hello I'm new here
23 years old, from Sweden
Last edited by Esoada on 11.08.2014, 00:12; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
Hi there, welcome Esoada. Start posting and you won't be new anymore. Wink
10 years ago
Hello, Esoada. I'm pretty new, too. As you'll see, parfumo has wonderful features, especially its vast database of perfumes.
76 - 100 by 267
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Say hello and/or introduce yourself (if you like)
Jump to