Search Forum

I have found a new Perfume Home....I love this SITE. Bravo!

I have found a new Perfume Home....I love this SITE. Bravo! 12 years ago
You guys rock.
BISOUS to all!
12 years ago
Thanks for the feedback! Please tell your friends about it!
12 years ago
A lot of the friends have already moved in CoolLaughing

But we are spreading the word!

Bisous Rosemary! This is a preview of the Island WinkLaughing
12 years ago
haha Guusjes,
We all came on a ship by Sherapop. We are a crew of what...hmmm 100 haha. Yes I will definately get people to move here
12 years ago
Just like yourself, I am having a great experience so far on parfumo.
Re: I have found a new Perfume Home....I love this SITE. Bra 12 years ago
RRCOOLMAMA2:
You guys rock.
BISOUS to all!

Ditto!!!!
12 years ago
This site is rather impressive. Very Happy Numerous features some others do not have, fast servers and nice people.

It's a win-win since I was looking for a board-community just like this.
12 years ago
What more can I say, I think it is wonderful here, lots of good wardrobe features. I feel like a kid in a sweet shop!
12 years ago
Let me also give a compliment to Don. He is a gifted web developper. He is especially good at making user interfaces very comprehensible.

There are some users on the German site who are not good friends with their computers, but they are active at Parfumo nevertheless!
12 years ago
Apicius:
Let me also give a compliment to Don. He is a gifted web developper. He is especially good at making user interfaces very comprehensible.

There are some users on the German site who are not good friends with their computers, but they are active at Parfumo nevertheless!

If Don's avatar is actually him, he's a rock star. Smile
12 years ago
I'm very happy to see all the international perfume lovers join the party. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact any one of the MODs. We will try to be of assistance whenever we can.
Enjoy this community as we enjoy your contributions to it! Cool
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community I have found a new Perfume Home....I love this SITE. Bravo!
Jump to