Search Forum

sherapop appreciation thread

1 - 25 by 28
sherapop appreciation thread 12 years ago
I just want to give props where they're due. Kudos to sherapop for not only her generosity, but her time, effort and genuine interest in this site and the hobby in general.

You go girl !!! Very Happy
12 years ago
Thanks for starting this, aromi! I was a parfumista for a while before "meeting" Sherapop, but I surely do not have her level of sophistication.

Even when we don't agree, I greatly enjoy her style and wit, as well as her kindness to those of us who aren't up to her level! Very Happy
Re: I sit at the feet of the Master!! 12 years ago
Dlane1953:
If it weren't for Sherapop, I would know just about ZIP about fragrances. Truly extraordinary nose,a fascinating writer, and an extraordinaryly precise thinker. Kudos!! Thanks for all the help!

Sherapop's blog was one of the first I read when I plunged into this passion. Her ability to connect diverse ideas of the arts to fragrances is something I aspire to and her reviews are always well considered and even handed. That we get to share this space with her is a real gift!
12 years ago
I'm glad this thread is here too. She deserves every ounce of praise. Her reviews inspire me greatly, and even though our tastes and styles are often very different, I enjoy reading her reviews in order to gain a different insight.

It's also so very generous of her to have hosted the recent mystery vial competition going on at present. She has made such an effort to get the game up on its feet. Every Saturday it is a pleasure to play the game with her.

Thanks dear friend.
12 years ago
Glad to hear and see that others like and respect her as well.

There are times that I have to google a word or phrase that she uses because my vocabulary isn't on that level. Cool She definitely is a word-smith......lol.....
12 years ago
Oh my goodness--what a love fest! Shocked

Thank you my fragrant friends!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Cool
12 years ago
I agree with all of the abouve.

LOVE
12 years ago
Yes, Sherapop, thank you so much for all. You were among the first users on Parfumo.net, and you have supported us right from the beginning.

The effort you took and the generosity you showed to all of us by organizing the fragrance game are just great. Bitte weiter so!
"Shera Pop" How do I love thee...let me count the 12 years ago
When I first discovered Fragrantica I was amazed that such a person even existed! She was (and is) intelligent, verbose (in the best possible way), intriguing, funny and REALLY knew her "stuff"!!

When I received a PM from her (telling me she loved MY reviews) I was flabbergasted that such a wonderful person (and parfumista) would think this of little old me! We became fast virtual friends!

She sent me my first CREED scents (thank you again, my dear!) and a set of BonBons (Bond No9) for a New Year's gift, the year before last, and even gave me a DVD of "PERFUME: Story of a Murderer" so we might debate it. *sighs*

She has consistently stimulated not only my nose, but my brain and I absolutely feel more comfortable at her Salon de Parfum than anywhere else on the entire worldwide web.

She made me realize THIS (Parfumo Int'l.) was the "place to be" (as opposed to those "other sites") and kept "on me" until I got my gypsy butt over here!

She has been not only a friend to me but a perfume sister and kindred spirit in this life journey.

Words (something both of us wield and shape rather well) escape me when I am asked articulate about her and how superbly wonderful she is...

It is not very often one finds a beautiful person with a superb brain, wonderful sense of humor, who is a damn good writer, has a scientific background AND well-honed nose!

I will always be in awe of Shera Pop and consider myself exceedingly lucky to know her and will treasure our friendship as long as I draw breath!

Shera Pop I LOVE YOU!!!
12 years ago
OMG Excuse me while I faint! Shocked
12 years ago
Here, here.

Sherapop's unconditional support of this site has been outstanding. Something new has been needed for fragrance lovers and hobbyists. She is jumping forwarding to make that happen.

Drinks for everyone! Very Happy
12 years ago
Shera is the High Priestess Of Perfumery!
12 years ago
hehe share the love it is Wink

Kudos indeed
12 years ago
I thoroughly enjoy reading her reviews. Nice to have you with us, Sherapop.
11 years ago
Sherapop, I admire your dedication to perfume and always enjoy your fragrant perspective. Smile
11 years ago
I always seek out the sherapop review, because articulate honesty paired with knowlege and passion is a beautiful thing.

Smile
11 years ago
The name Sherapop comes with high ratings. I am often referred to her reviews to get a realistic and honest opinion on the quality and the notes of any given fragrance. We are very lucky to have her reviews at our disposal. Thank you Sherapop!
11 years ago
I'm here to schmooze! I really appreciate sherapop's reviews on everything and anything--from the drugstore cheapie to the fragrances few can afford. It shows that she isn't limiting herself to try specific perfumes.

Sherapop ought to insure her nose like Betty Grable did with her legs!
11 years ago
Sherapop!
What would have I done without you?
Whenever I check out an unknown perfume, I first look up if there is a Sherapop review. More often than not, it's enough Very Happy !
Thank you!
11 years ago
Thank you so much, my fragrant friends! I think that I should make this thread my home page! Or maybe my screensaver? Laughing
11 years ago
Awesome lady this!!! Along with the fabulous Emperor Oliver your reviews and pics are simply inspiring. Your dedication to your endeavor is simply mind boggling Smile ... I love every word you write and count myself fortunate to be counted among your friends. An admirer I will be 'til I shuffle off this mortal coil!!! xoxoxoxo
11 years ago
I too started out as a sherapop review lurker on another site!
So here's to the one who made me fell like my indulgence in fragrance is perfectly validated

Blog 11 years ago
salondeparfum-sherapop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/ fragrance-is-functional-how-i-learned.html

What a delightfully refreshing read. Very amusing and some wonderful points.

(Actually a really weeny criticism too. I cannot read the blue titles against the black)
Re: sherapop appreciation thread 11 years ago
AromiErotici:
I just want to give props where they're due. Kudos to sherapop for not only her generosity, but her time, effort and genuine interest in this site and the hobby in general.

You go girl !!! Very Happy

Plus 1 also she is admired for her honesty.
1 - 25 by 28
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community sherapop appreciation thread
Jump to