401 - 425 by 8933
12 years ago
BLUE AMBER
by MONTALE
12 years ago
VETYVER by
GIVENCHY
12 years ago
Ferreting through my queue, I found a partially evaporated sample of Heeley "Esprit du Tigre" and decided to give it a try before it disappears forever into the cosmos.

Not really my cup of tea--mint tea, that is... Confused
12 years ago
Bond No 9 Nuits de Noho.
12 years ago
PATCHOULI by
SANTA MARIA NOVELLA
12 years ago
M7
by Yves Saint Laurent
12 years ago
"Hermèssence Rose Ikebana"
12 years ago
"Castile"
12 years ago
Keiko Mecheri "Jasmine"--quite dry

followed by

Ineke "Poet's Jasmine"--somewhat more juicy

Cool
12 years ago
Wearing Burberry London. I have had this for at least 2 years and I have kept it BNIB until today. I opened it FINALLY and it is my SOTD. I have to say that I am not impressed. This is going on my swap list immediately!!!
12 years ago
ROBERTO:
PATCHOULI by
SANTA MARIA NOVELLA

You wear the best fragrances EVER!!!!! I love your scent choices and your wardrobe altogether! You have great taste Roberto!!
12 years ago
Twjb:
ROBERTO:
PATCHOULI by
SANTA MARIA NOVELLA

You wear the best fragrances EVER!!!!! I love your scent choices and your wardrobe altogether! You have great taste Roberto!!

Thanks very very much Twjb, but you gave also a Fantastic taste.
12 years ago
ROCABAR ( vintage edition )
by HÈRMES

Last edited by ROBERTO on 12.07.2012, 11:52; edited 1 time in total
12 years ago
Nombril Immense by Etat Libre d'Orange.
12 years ago
I FINALLY own Grenats by Keiko M.
I loveeee it and do wear it a lot.

Thank you Parfumo, Thank you Hibernation! Very Happy
12 years ago
PATCHOULY Very Happy
by MAZZOLARI

Last edited by ROBERTO on 12.07.2012, 11:48; edited 2 times in total
12 years ago
I'm putting a spin on my SOTD because I love it so much. I am wearing Tauer's LDDM. When I put it on this morning (and when I've put it on in the past) the first thing I thought of was a song that fits my feelings about this fragrance perfectly. It is "I Never Knew Love Like This Before" by Stephanie Mills (old school, of course). So, anyone care to join me? What is your SOTD and what song fits it? Let's have some fun!!! Very Happy
12 years ago
TERRE D' HERMÈS, Eau de Toilette Issue
by HERMÈS

12 years ago
Fendi
by Fendi
12 years ago

samples
12 years ago
Twjb:
I'm putting a spin on my SOTD because I love it so much. I am wearing Tauer's LDDM. When I put it on this morning (and when I've put it on in the past) the first thing I thought of was a song that fits my feelings about this fragrance perfectly. It is "I Never Knew Love Like This Before" by Stephanie Mills (old school, of course). So, anyone care to join me? What is your SOTD and what song fits it? Let's have some fun!!! Very Happy

Wow! No one wanted to give it a shot??? Sorry. I didnt want that to be a daily thing... just one day of something fun. I'm just trying my best to breathe a little life into this board.

OK... my SOTD is Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume. That's all. Smile
401 - 425 by 8933
Notify about new comments
Jump to