Search Forum

Tom Ford's Jardin Noir

Tom Ford's Jardin Noir 12 years ago
Hello everybody! I am so excited about the 4 new launches for the private blend collection of Tom Ford (Ombre de Hyacinth, Jonquille de Nuit, Lys Fume and Cafe Rose) ... Not that i have ever been crazy about the former ones, but this Jardin Noir promises twisted dark florals, and two of them portray hyacinth and daffodils that are my absolutely favourites.

Only thing i know so far is that they are out of my price range...unfortunately javascript:emoticon ('Crying or Very sad')

Has anybody sampled them already? what are your first impressions?
12 years ago
I am not so enthusiastic about the Tom Ford fragrance bar: too many releases being developed too quickly, and lots of blenders: great top notes, boring drydown.

Well, let's hope for the better this time.
12 years ago
I have sampled all four of the new Tom Ford releases and I would say that Cafe Rose and Ombre de Hyacinth were the best of the lot. I agree with Apicius when he says that these Tom Ford releases have great top notes but the dry-down can be a bit boring. I found Cafe Rose to be the most interesting.
12 years ago
Do you know where i could find samples?
12 years ago
Ysbrand:
Do you know where i could find samples?

Hope this is of help, Ysbrand. This was the location listed for Tom Ford fragrances on their web site for Spain:

BOUTIQUE ARIAS
Paseo del Borne 18
Palma de Mallorca Balaries
T +34 971 727 980
12 years ago
I somehow have missed all of these Tom Ford private blend perfumes. Are they available only at brick and mortar establishments such as Neiman Marcus? I hardly ever visit such places anymore...

Rolling Eyes
12 years ago
Thank you so much Flaconneur! I will ask them... i also found out that surrendertochance.com also sell samples of this ones too...
11 years ago
I really, really like Lys Fume, I find it way better than Un Lys, to be honest. In fact, I think that when I et over this cold, I'll treat myself to a full bottle, lol.
11 years ago
I could recently sniff them at Sephora´s but came to the conclusion that none of the new "Jardin" fragrances will haunt me to get one.

Somehow I found them bland and made with no imagination. If Tobacco Vanille has a lot of soul then these are merely lifeless phantoms.
Good for my bank account but nevertheless disappointing with so much potential wasted.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Tom Ford's Jardin Noir
Jump to