Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

101 - 125 by 1338
11 years ago
No judgment, I swear, but I would feel ecologically guilty to use disposables on a regular basis. Adding more to the landfills and all. When I cook or even just make sandwiches, I fill the sink with soapy water and just wash as I go, and they dry on the rack.. Takes no time at all. Even when I used to have a dishwasher, I didn't use it. You have to make sure all food is scraped off beforehand anyway, and it takes just a few more seconds to wash and rinse and put on the rack.
11 years ago
Olga1780:
I think I made a mistake by entering the thread on F about fakes on Ebay and defending Ebay.....some nutjobs are already all worked up and going for my throat Laughing
And of course, those who bark the most furiously, have nothing but celebrity perfumes in their collection....oh, boy Rolling Eyes

Certain people aren't happy unless they always have the last word, so you might as well let them. Laughing At least there will be fewer bidders to compete with, right? Smile
11 years ago
LOL. Candy, that's exactly what Dolby had said earlier...more for us!
But I am out of their discussion....I see some extremely long ranting posts there....not a good sign (what's there to discuss at length, unless you are deeply emotionally traumatized by the topic ) Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Olga1780:
I think I made a mistake by entering the thread on F about fakes on Ebay and defending Ebay.....some nutjobs are already all worked up and going for my throat Laughing
And of course, those who bark the most furiously, have nothing but celebrity perfumes in their collection....oh, boy Rolling Eyes

I wanted to say more, but I shut it. In the sense of hyperbole, is it a waste of time to cut coupons or look at flyers for sale items? You cannot deny it; the markup at a department store is ridiculous. I'll buy from a department store occasionally, but that's maybe once a year.

I'm fine with people liking celebrity scents; I have a few myself. But people are continuously clucking over them, especially duplicate threads about "which is the best Rihanna perfume?" There's only 3 to choose from, one which isn't even out yet.
11 years ago
WANNA FREAK THE PASSENGER NEXT TO YOU ON A TRAIN OR PLANE OUT?
HERE’S HOW TO:

1. Pull your computer out of its bag.
2. Open it slowly and calmly.
3. Turn it on.
4. There’s no 4 (sorry).
5. Make sure the “victim” is looking at your screen.
6. Start your favourite Internet browser.
7. Close your eyes, lift your head to the sky ...
8. Take a deep breath and click on this link:
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
11 years ago
That would be hilarious until I got taken away in cuffs to Guantanamo, or whatever is the new Gulag.
11 years ago
olga, I couldn't find the eBay thread over at F, but it looks like they are warming up for a witch burning in the non-perfume sections. It's even more medieval than usual. Shocked
11 years ago
Cryptic, I think it died down....they got tired of talking in circles after 3 days Laughing
11 years ago
Cryptic:
olga, I couldn't find the eBay thread over at F, but it looks like they are warming up for a witch burning in the non-perfume sections. It's even more medieval than usual. Shocked

I have retired from nearly all sections nowadays! Very Happy
11 years ago
Olga1780:
Ok, I guess I am the only crude one here....just ate out of a paper place my meal # 3 and tossed it the garbage. Tasted just as great as out of a fancy plate Laughing I still have a bunch of pots and pans to wash from all the cooking Evil or Very Mad

I work at least 10 hours 6 days a week. We then rush off to extracurricular activities or meetings etc. We get home around 9 pm every evening, I don't cook like I used to, fast food or microwaved dinner mostly except on Sunday. We have approximately 2 hours to do everything --!eat, shower, pack lunches, homework, set out clothing, sign permission slips, did I mention dishes?

Sometimes I have decanting and shipping obligations too!

I need a personal assistant!
11 years ago
Digindirt:

Ditto!
Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Olga1780:
Ok, I guess I am the only crude one here....just ate out of a paper place my meal # 3 and tossed it the garbage. Tasted just as great as out of a fancy plate Laughing I still have a bunch of pots and pans to wash from all the cooking Evil or Very Mad

I work at least 10 hours 6 days a week. We then rush off to extracurricular activities or meetings etc. We get home around 9 pm every evening, I don't cook like I used to, fast food or microwaved dinner mostly except on Sunday. We have approximately 2 hours to do everything --!eat, shower, pack lunches, homework, set out clothing, sign permission slips, did I mention dishes?

Indeed. I've opted to have myself cloned so I can get 36 hours worth of &^%$ done in 24. There are times I have to force myself to do a review because I'm in a daze. I figure if there's 2 of me, I'll have enough energy left to actually have sex and complete chores after work. Cool
11 years ago
Forget the chores, but there's always time for whoopee, or at least there should be. Wink
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Forget the chores, but there's always time for whoopee, or at least there should be. Wink

Right you are Cryptic !!! Smile
11 years ago
Ahaha Cryptic .. "Whoopee" is a fabby expression! x
11 years ago
Dolby:

Laughing Yeah, it's so 1970's The Newlywed Game. Laughing
11 years ago
AromiErotici:
Digindirt:
Olga1780:

Indeed. I've opted to have myself cloned so I can get 36 hours worth of &^%$ done in 24. There are times I have to force myself to do a review because I'm in a daze. I figure if there's 2 of me, I'll have enough energy left to actually have sex and complete chores after work. Cool

I gotta figure out how to get myself one of those clones, not to mention how and where to get the Whoopee!
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Dolby:

Laughing Yeah, it's so 1970's The Newlywed Game. Laughing

I love it when I'm unintentionally retro.
11 years ago
Sad Larry Hagman has died.
11 years ago
Smellsogood:

Yep, and you know, I'm quite relieved that he has, because he had been dragging this seriously ill health of his for what seems like an eternity so it must have been hell for him.
He's no longer in pain now.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I love it when I'm unintentionally retro.

I do too. Smile

And when I am too, which is about everyday. (for Pete's sake) Smile
11 years ago
Dolby:
Smellsogood:

Yep, and you know, I'm quite relieved that he has, because he had been dragging this seriously ill health of his for what seems like an eternity so it must have been hell for him.
He's no longer in pain now.

Here, here.
11 years ago
Black Friday,anyone? LOL

11 years ago
Love it Olga !!!
11 years ago
Thanks Olga, that's just what I needed, a little comic relief after working like a DAWG for the TWO days after Thanksgiving.
101 - 125 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to