Search Forum

The fragrance SALE Thread

1 - 25 by 56
The fragrance SALE Thread 11 years ago
Did you spot any goodies available at a special rate?
Be an enabler and share the love!

I'll start you with:

SLUMBERHOUSE
Who are having a very generous 33% off on all their bottles this weekend only.
slumberhou.se/
11 years ago
SOIVOHLE
From today until the 27th Nov incl, you can get 30% off (for orders $30 and above) by using Coupon Code HOLIDAZE at checkout.

Liz is also discontinuing the Studio Collection EdTs and these are currently marked at 20% off ... +30% off = a whopping great big 50% discount.
www.soivohle.com
Last edited by Dolby on 24.11.2012, 18:33; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Dolby:
SOIVOHLE
From today until the 27th Nov incl, you can get 30% off (for orders $30 and above) by using Coupon Code HOLYDAZE at checkout.

Liz is also discontinuing the Studio Collection EdTs and these are currently marked at 20% off ... +30% off = a whopping great big 50% discount.
www.soivohle.com

Hmmm... I just tried this code, and it did not work. Is it spelled correctly? Or am I jinxed? Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Dolby:
SOIVOHLE
From today until the 27th Nov incl, you can get 30% off (for orders $30 and above) by using Coupon Code HOLYDAZE at checkout.

www.soivohle.com

Hmmm... I just tried this code, and it did not work. Is it spelled correctly? Or am I jinxed? Rolling Eyes

I called them. The code is HOLIDAZE (with an 'i') Wink
11 years ago
Any recommendations for a specific Soivohle fragrance? I have no experience with this house, but the sale is irresistible.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Any recommendations for a specific Soivohle fragrance? I have no experience with this house, but the sale is irresistible.

I think that I'll go with my usual loves: orris, rose... lol Laughing
11 years ago
Sherapop:
I called them. The code is HOLIDAZE (with an 'i') Wink

Ooops ... Thanks a bunch Shera ... All changed. xx
11 years ago
Has anyone tried Underworld?
11 years ago
Nothing for me ....I am on a strict perfume diet Evil or Very Mad
11 years ago
Olga1780:
Nothing for me ....I am on a strict perfume diet Evil or Very Mad

I should be. I have a serious substance abuse problem. Embarassed
11 years ago
Neiman Marcus is having a "scent event": you receive a bag with ten samples of newly launched perfumes. Many in the packet I've never tested... To qualify for the gift, you must spend $85 in their beauty department, but that's pretty easy to do--at least in my experience. Rolling Eyes

Oh, and you also get to choose three other samples, too. Cyber-weekend sample madness!!!!! Twisted Evil
11 years ago
I'm on a perfume diet too but that Underworld has a bad reputation for being good. Twisted Evil
11 years ago
The Soivohle site confuses me - do they ship to the US only?
11 years ago
Seatonica:
The Soivohle site confuses me - do they ship to the US only?

From what I understand ... They do Sad
11 years ago
www.uncommongoods.com/product/united-scents-of -america

United Scents of America on sale. 1.7 oz $29.99

Has anyone shopped this site before? They do not accept Pay Pal.
11 years ago
Wow, thanks for the link, D! I have been wanting to try New Jersey for a long time, and now it's affordable for me.

My sister has bought non-perfume items from uncommon goods before. She was satisfied with them.
11 years ago
You're welcome Hayven.

NEJMA

Have their collection on a Christmas sale at 40 Euros each.
A steal compared to the usual price.
www.nejma-parfums.net/perfumes/
11 years ago
Anthropologie is now giving its Le Labo limited edition perfumes and the full-sized Ineke Floral Curiosities for... believe it or not:

$29.95!!!!

The Le Labo solid perfumes are now $9.95!!! And the container is totally beautiful.

anthropologie.com
11 years ago
Annnnnnd I bought Scarlet Larkspur. Such enablers, this bunch! Wink
11 years ago
Oh dear, I'm in deep doo doo now!

My United Scents of America Texas arrived today!
11 years ago
Artisan Parfumeur are having their sale.

www.artisanparfumeur.com/shop/sale.html
11 years ago
Thanks, Dolby. There are some great deals listed there. I wish I was running low on Tea for Two.
11 years ago
Ahaha Flaconneur, wishing that you were running low on a perfume so that you could buy another bottle is taking the fragrance bug to a whole new level! Wink

The best deal by far in this sale is the 3 bottle coffret ... Already have it however. Dang.
11 years ago
Penhaligon's has a sale on too:

penhaligons.com
11 years ago
Dolby:
Ahaha Flaconneur, wishing that you were running low on a perfume so that you could buy another bottle is taking the fragrance bug to a whole new level! Wink

The best deal by far in this sale is the 3 bottle coffret ... Already have it however. Dang.

Amazing deal, actually: the least expensive way ever to acquire one of my faves: "Fou d'Absinthe"!

Cool
1 - 25 by 56
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community The fragrance SALE Thread
Jump to