Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

151 - 175 by 1338
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
BTW is that a new squeeze you are referring to at the museum Wink ?

Would have been if reality had matched fantasy ... You'll be pleased to know that Mr Smelly is still in the running. How's the old boy doing? Looking after him well I hope x
11 years ago
Dolby:
Hello Oh Smelly One!

That looks like a lot of fun x (Finding it very hard to imagine you as a Grandmother!)

+1. You are one ridiculously hot grandmother, Smellsogood. Exclamation
11 years ago
Dolby:
What the hell is this used for? Putting Hello Kitty dolls to death? What?

Yep, the jury is out on this one!
x
11 years ago
Smellsogood Senior is most certainly still up for grabs, especially if he doesn't start tidying up after himself a bit more. Mad My day off yesterday was spent trailing round putting stuff away. I had to buy a bottle of something as a reward. Some Worth Courtesan is winging it's way through the post this very minute.

Thankyou for the flattering comments ladies, BTW!
11 years ago
What is your Favorite International Cuisine
Mine Is Thai Food

What is Yours?
11 years ago
Oooh, tough call because I like a little bit of everything. If I were to choose based on my favorite restaurant, I would go with Vietnamese, Japanese, and American Chinese food. I say American Chinese because our version of Chinese is fatter and sweeter than what people in China eat. Very Happy

my favorite restaurant:

www.joyyee.com/

The menu is about 30 pages long, and I have yet to eat the same thing twice aside from the drinks. I like mango bubble tea.
11 years ago
Dolby:
Running short of ideas for Christmas pressies?
You'll be pleased to know that it also comes in blue, for boys. Shocked

This is Korean, not Japanese. The Japanese would never joke about that, certainly not with the huge problems that are going on now, kids committing suicide because they were bullied at school.
11 years ago
Yeah i Know Ever Saw
The Suicide Club or
Last Life of the Universe?
Lovely Japanese Centered Films about Suicide
11 years ago
Did I miss something? Who said that noose toy was Japanese?
11 years ago
Cryptic:
You gotta love the Japanese. Now, if that showed up in America you'd have angry mobs armed with torches and pitchforks storming the local WalMart.

Here.
11 years ago
Eurochic:
Cryptic:
You gotta love the Japanese. Now, if that showed up in America you'd have angry mobs armed with torches and pitchforks storming the local WalMart.

Here.

Ahh, well it certainly does seem Japanese,.though, doesn't it. I first assumed it was too, because so much off-the-wall, edgy stuff comes out of Japan (plus the Hello Kitty style packaging). Some weird stuff comes out of Japan. Look no further than bagel heads! Smile
11 years ago
I went out tonight and bought myself a new phone (on sale). I had to because my son added it to his list so Santa could get me one. He Xed a few things off his list so I could get a phone but I had no idea how to produce one at regular price!

Now he won't have to feel sad if Santa doesn't bring me one. I love that little Mini Me...
11 years ago
Hello English speakers!

For a nice Christmas poem in "Denglisch", go here:

www.parfumo.de/Benutzer/Michelangela/Blog/Eint rag/When_the_snow_falls_wunderbar
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I went out tonight and bought myself a new phone (on sale). I had to because my son added it to his list so Santa could get me one. He Xed a few things off his list so I could get a phone but I had no idea how to produce one at regular price!

Now he won't have to feel sad if Santa doesn't bring me one. I love that little Mini Me...

What a sweet, loving little boy you have!
11 years ago
Lola82:
What is your Favorite International Cuisine
Mine Is Thai Food

What is Yours?

Mine is also Thai. I think the flavors are the best in the world!

I also love vietnamese dishes pho (noodle soup) and bun (noodle salad).
11 years ago
Papaya Salad is Delicious
11 years ago

Merry Christmas Everyone Smile ... xoxoxoxo
11 years ago
Digindirt:

I'm one month away from getting out of my godawful contract so I'll be getting a new one soon as well...my coworker has the same phone as you and it's superb. That's really cute; your son wants you to treat yo'self.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsABTmT1_M0

Third time's the charm...MERRY CHRISTMAS, COUTUREGURU!
11 years ago
Hayven:
Third time's the charm...MERRY CHRISTMAS, COUTUREGURU!

Teehee ... spreadin' the Christmas Cheer Smile
11 years ago
OMG.........it is Christmas Day and I have found DOLBYWORLD!

Beautiful Japan

Weird Japan
11 years ago
FloraMilena:
OMG.........it is Christmas Day and I have found DOLBYWORLD!

Yep .. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Wink
The two faces of Japan ... Fab.
11 years ago
Score! During the brutal gift exchange aka white elephant gift exchange, I snagged minis of Tabu and Heaven Scent! Woo hoo!
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Score! During the brutal gift exchange aka white elephant gift exchange ...

What's that? Pray tell ... Sounds wild. x
11 years ago
well, Dolby, it can be wild and fun.

I will let wikipedia explain it to you. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_elephant_gift_exch ange (Apparently, it's a North American thing, so I guess only Canadians, Mexicans and Americans can play.) Laughing

My cousins provide most of the gifts involved, some are actually good gifts, some are purely for fun, like a giant summer sausage, and some are toys that one or more of the children actually wants. Part of the fun for us is watching the 8-year old boy stress out because no one will take the sausage off his hands. But at the end we all just hand over the toys to the kids anyway. I ended up with a mesh cat litter sifter, some fabulous body lotions and two classic drugstore perfume minis.
11 years ago
White elephant gets ridiculous sometimes. I ended up with a Santa pillow crochet set this year. Sad
151 - 175 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to