Search Forum

Some thoughts about cats and dogs

51 - 75 by 529
11 years ago
Just fine...runny mascara wiped up and nose blown.
11 years ago
Awww ... Hug xo
11 years ago
Hugs back. Smile

Speaking of kitties, how is your handsome Siamese? I'm thinking he must be almost full grown by now.
11 years ago
Dulce, to get back to what you were saying, I have no doubt that there are friendly, "canine" cats because the reverse is true. A lady on my street has a Chow Chow, and it may as well be an oversized Persian cat.
11 years ago
Dolby:
Personally, I prefer this type of animal ...

... Spit roasted preferably … and not “a la Apicius”, for they may enjoy it a lil too much.

lol

Apicius is never going to live this one down!

Twisted Evil
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Hugs back. Smile
Speaking of kitties, how is your handsome Siamese? I'm thinking he must be almost full grown by now.

Yep, one year old next month ... an adorable little nutter.
11 years ago
Dolby:
Cryptic:
Hugs back. Smile

Yep, one year old next month ... an adorable little nutter.

Ahhh, they grow up so quickly. Next thing you know he'll be heading off to college. Smile
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Ahhh, they grow up so quickly. Next thing you know he'll be heading off to college. Smile

Yes ... and then it's off to work.
Gotta pay for his upkeep eventually.
Apicius, do you reckon prostitution would be a viable option?
Wink
11 years ago
Dolby:
Dulcemio:

Yes ... and then it's off to work.
Gotta pay for his upkeep eventually.
Apicius, do you reckon prostitution would be a viable option?
Wink
I don't live in the countryside - no sheeps around my place Smile
11 years ago
Apicius:

Don't be so sure Apicius ... Sheep are everywhere Wink
11 years ago
Apicius: You may have created a Dolby monster!

Razz
11 years ago
Dolby:
Apicius:

Don't be so sure Apicius ... Sheep are everywhere Wink

Amen
11 years ago
Interestingly enough, The Emperor's favorite mammal is lamb. He, like Dolby, prefers it roasted.

Wink
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Dulce, to get back to what you were saying, I have no doubt that there are friendly, "canine" cats because the reverse is true. A lady on my street has a Chow Chow, and it may as well be an oversized Persian cat.

It takes all kinds!

Razz
11 years ago
Dlane1953,
What a lovely tribute to animals!
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
The joy of animals is that they're all unique in their own way; I've owned cats who were as loving and devoted as a dog, and dogs who were as moody and"cool" tempered as cats are reputed to be. I love them all for who they are---they bring joy and a sense of fulfillment to my life, and I'd be a fool to expect consistent behaviors across the board for these vey complex creatures who share our world and lives.

My hope upon my death: that I will be surrounded by all the sweet-and some not so sweet! pets that I have loved over the many years of my life. I dream that they will rush to my side and surround me with their loving affection and devotion and lead me gently into that new world that we know so little about....who better to conduct us to a place where words and intentions are superfluous and pure love is everything? God bless the animals, God bless the voiceless. Amen.

Thank you Diane for sharing your heartfelt post.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Dlane1953:
The joy of animals is that they're all unique in their own way; I've owned cats who were as loving and devoted as a dog, and dogs who were as moody and"cool" tempered as cats are reputed to be. I love them all for who they are---they bring joy and a sense of fulfillment to my life, and I'd be a fool to expect consistent behaviors across the board for these vey complex creatures who share our world and lives.

My hope upon my death: that I will be surrounded by all the sweet-and some not so sweet! pets that I have loved over the many years of my life. I dream that they will rush to my side and surround me with their loving affection and devotion and lead me gently into that new world that we know so little about....who better to conduct us to a place where words and intentions are superfluous and pure love is everything? God bless the animals, God bless the voiceless. Amen.

Thank you Diane for sharing your heartfelt post.

+1

Smile
11 years ago
Cats win ... The proof:
11 years ago
I was so hoping that someone would bump this thread.
Thank you, Dolby!

Cool

"Cats rule; dogs drool."
11 years ago
"Dogs have masters; cats have staff."

Cool
11 years ago
Sherapop:
"Cats rule; dogs drool."

Ah! Very Happy
xo
11 years ago
Incognito ...
11 years ago
Shrouded in mystery--how appropriate, Dolby!

Wink
51 - 75 by 529
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Some thoughts about cats and dogs
Jump to