451 - 475 by 4531
11 years ago
Beachgirl2:
Arpege by Lanvin perhaps?

+1

One of my favorite bottles ever!
Cool
11 years ago
Sorry for draggin' my feet you guys, I've been super busy!

HINT #1: Almost all of this designer's bottles are more decorative than other lines.

HINT #2: This designer's second most well-known perfume's bottle is shaped very similarly to a very famous Guerlain perfume.
11 years ago
Oh, and sorry, Greysolon, Cincy, and Beachgirl2, those are good guesses, but not what I'm looking for.
11 years ago
Could it be Arrow Guerlain Les Parisiennes Mayotte Eau De Parfum
11 years ago
Naw, that can't be right, you said it was very popular.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Naw, that can't be right, you said it was very popular.

Yes, VERY popular. And it's not a Guerlain. "Almost as popular as Chanel No. 5" is a big hint.
11 years ago
Enhanced Hint:

HINT #2: This designer's second most well-known perfume's bottle is shaped very similarly to a very famous Guerlain perfume recently mentioned here.
11 years ago
I guess that would be Shalimar.

I was going to take a Chance and say Coco Mademoiselle until I read your last hint.
11 years ago
Cincy,
Shalimar is the similarly shaped bottle.

I will wait just a bit to see if anyone else ventures a guess before giving another hint.
11 years ago
Yes, wait for sleuth you know who you are. LaughingLaughingLaughing and others, to be fair.
11 years ago
HINT #3: This perfume's bottle was designed as a post-war tribute.
11 years ago
I have no idea at all. Embarassed
11 years ago
How about a hint about a note or two... I have no idea even where to begin!!!

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci? The fragrance was launched post WWII and has a dove on the top as a symbol of peace.
11 years ago
Greysolon:
L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci? The fragrance was launched post WWII and has a dove on the top as a symbol of peace.

EXACTLY!!! That's it!
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Greysolon:

EXACTLY!!! That's it!

Wow, really? Man, that was tough! I did so much head scratching over that one I've got a rash!
11 years ago
Good job!
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Dulcemio:
Greysolon:

EXACTLY!!! That's it!

Wow, really? Man, that was tough! I did so much head scratching over that one I've got a rash!

Sorry! I hope it was at least a little fun? It's been listed as a top seller right behind Chanel 5, so I figured that was a decent clue, right? And if I'd given the last clue first it wouldn't have been such a brain teaser.

Okay, Greysolon, it's your turn!
11 years ago
Since I bet we were all overloading Google searching for that last answer I think this might be a little easier...

Don’t worry, his fragrance line will not put you on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

What is the name of the fragrance line?
11 years ago
Greysolon,
Was there a clue in there? If so, I think it went over my head. Embarassed
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Greysolon,
Was there a clue in there? If so, I think it went over my head. Embarassed

It's a celebrity line.
11 years ago
Is it the Britney Spears line? She has a song called "You Drive Me Crazy", so I'm thinking perhaps that is what you were referring to when you told us not to worry, it would not put us on the verge nervous breakdown. Very Happy
11 years ago
Beachgirl2:
Is it the Britney Spears line? She has a song called "You Drive Me Crazy", so I'm thinking perhaps that is what you were referring to when you told us not to worry, it would not put us on the verge nervous breakdown. Very Happy

Sorry, Beachgirl, it's not Britney Spears. Remember that I said "his line..." And even though you're on the right track, I've never heard him sing.
11 years ago
Justin Bieber
11 years ago
Cincy:
Justin Bieber

Sorry, Cincy, the man who is the namsake of this line is not a singer.

And as I told Beachgirl2, she's thinking of the clue in the right way.
451 - 475 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to