Search Forum

Adopting a kitten or 2

26 - 49 by 49
11 years ago
Amalia, is a lovely, yet uncommon name.
The fun part.. Amelia is a very unique niche fragrance by Grossmith. Smile
11 years ago
Here they are! I wasn't able to get very good pictures because they keep running around, but I'm in love with them. <3 They already napped with us, and one slept on my feet and kept purring.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7TlK1LfOUM
11 years ago
Hayven:
Here they are! I wasn't able to get very good pictures because they keep running around, but I'm in love with them. <3 They already napped with us, and one slept on my feet and kept purring.

Love is in the air! They are so precious!

Congratulations!!!!!
Very Happy
11 years ago
Hayven:

Hayven, they are adorable! I have 3 black and white cats myself. Love 'em. Great personalities! Have fun with them!
11 years ago
Self appointed godmother Cincy thanks you for the video. They look so happy and I love the markings. Which one is Bandit?
11 years ago
Squeeee!!! So adorable! Very Happy
11 years ago
Cincy:
Self appointed godmother Cincy thanks you for the video. They look so happy and I love the markings. Which one is Bandit?

Godmother Cincy it is. Very Happy Bandit is the short hair, and Amalia is the long hair playing with the toy. We ARE having so much fun with them; they're sitting in our laps and sleeping in bed already. I'm sorry if I'm gushing about this, but I never had a pet as a kid, and I'm just so happy to have little balls of purring fur to take care of.

My boyfriend was able to get a picture of them earlier:

sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/73741_5420 00749166160_57441322_n.jpg
11 years ago
Gush on Hayven, I think I may have heard them purring when they were snuggling in your lap. Very Happy
11 years ago
Hayven:
We ARE having so much fun with them; they're sitting in our laps and sleeping in bed already. I'm sorry if I'm gushing about this, but I never had a pet as a kid, and I'm just so happy to have little balls of purring fur to take care of.

My boyfriend was able to get a picture of them earlier:

sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/73741_5420 00749166160_57441322_n.jpg

Cats on the bed; perfume within reach. That's what we want to see here at Parfumo!!!!!!!

Laughing
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Cats on the bed; perfume within reach. That's what we want to see here at Parfumo!!!!!!!

Laughing

Believe it or not, that's not even 1/5 of what I have. I kept the bath and body works stuff out (and then some), and all my decants/minis are in the white bin. The rest are in boxes shoved under my bed or in a glass cabinet not seen in the picture. I don't know how any of you with large collections keep everything organized; I'm running out of room.
11 years ago
Hayven:
Sherapop:

Laughing

I don't know how any of you with large collections keep everything organized; I'm running out of room.

I exceeded my armoire long ago. Then perfume took over a lingerie chest and also a full chest of drawers! It's now organized alphabetically. The top drawer of the lingerie chest (which is a tall tower structure) contains houses beginning with 'A' and 'B'.... The letter 'G' has its own drawer because of Guerlain. lol

I'm not buying anything else until I have reviewed everything in my house--or 2014, which ever comes first. One thing is clear: I cannot give up any more clothing storage furniture! Perhaps I should move to a bigger place and consecrate an entire floor to perfume. Rolling Eyes

I note that you have a supermodel in the making. Great rapport with the camera!
Very Happy
11 years ago
More kittens, please!
11 years ago
Cryptic:
More kittens, please!

+1000!

Very Happy
11 years ago
Sherapop, I'm not planning to buy anymore either with the exception of a few releases coming up in the spring. Alphabetical makes sense; mines are scattered in various drawers and my cabinet. If I was looking for something in particular, I'm usually SOL, haha.

Here are more pictures. They are growing up too fast!! We take camera pictures because by the time I get the camera out, they run off.

11 years ago
They are truly heaven sent!

Very Happy
11 years ago
Oh Hayven! What joy you have brought into your home!

And those beautiful black and white fur suits they have! One of my babies is black and white too and she is the most lovey dovey cat I've ever met.

Are your kitties talking a lot, to each other or to you?
11 years ago
This shot could be a nice new Facebook Home Profile Page update.

11 years ago
Your guy is really rocking that stylish KittyScarf. Adorable. Very Happy
cats------->world peace? 11 years ago
Just gazing over all of this resplendent beauty makes me wonder whether cats might be the ultimate means to world peace.

Idea

Let's start a campaign to put a cat in every petty despot's home!

Razz
11 years ago
The one laying on me loves to talk and squeak sometimes. The other is generally quiet but meows softly when we feed her.

U, I'll make it my timeline photo whatchamacallit.

I think everybody needs a little kitten love. My dad is afraid of animals, but I think he would melt if one sat in his lap.
11 years ago
Gmother Cincy thanks you and the kitty babies for the pictures. They look so happy and contented.
11 years ago
No problem, Godmother Cincy. Very Happy

I need a bit of advice. I know they're still kittens, but how do you get a cat to keep his or her collar on? We tried putting them on several times, but they keep helping each other take them off. They're not outdoor cats so I'm not too concerned (plus they have implanted chips), but I would like them to wear bells because otherwise I don't know where they're at. One was stuck in a box and I didn't know it until it cried out for help. Sad
11 years ago
Hayven, I have always heard two fingers between your kitty's neck and the collar. I would continue to keep putting the collars on. Try putting them on right before nap time. Rolling Eyes They will get used to wearing them over time.
26 - 49 by 49
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Adopting a kitten or 2
Jump to