Search Forum

Forgotten Perfumes: Nino Cerruti pour Homme

Forgotten Perfumes: Nino Cerruti pour Homme 2 years ago 1

Hey there,

any of you still remember Nino Cerruti pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)Nino Cerruti pour Homme Eau de Toilette? A magnificent amber, woody, flowery, enveloping scent, that beautiful sensation of warm thrill that a wool sweater transmits on a cold winter day. Released in 1979, I used it in the mid-80s, when I was in my early twenties. If I close my eyes I can still smell it, and all the memories related to that time of my life. Have you ever come across another perfume that reminds you of it or looks like it? I don't know what I would give to be able to wear it once again!

Re: Forgotten Perfumes: Nino Cerruti pour Homme 1 year ago 1
Elysium

Hey there,

any of you still remember Nino Cerruti pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)Nino Cerruti pour Homme Eau de Toilette? A magnificent amber, woody, flowery, enveloping scent, that beautiful sensation of warm thrill that a wool sweater transmits on a cold winter day. Released in 1979, I used it in the mid-80s, when I was in my early twenties. If I close my eyes I can still smell it, and all the memories related to that time of my life. Have you ever come across another perfume that reminds you of it or looks like it? I don't know what I would give to be able to wear it once again!

I remember. I used to wear it

1 year ago

I feel like it's Hugo by boss, it's been ages since I last wore it. It's so difficult to find it anywhere now.

best perfumes for men 1 year ago
The term "perfume" generally refers to any attractive odor. It actually refers to a fragrant fluid preparation that is used to produce a scent in a stricter meaning. Since perfume oils don't contain alcohol and have a softer aroma, they are simpler to breathe in. Since the skin naturally absorbs oils, the perfume is hidden in the pores, extending the fragrance's life. The process of extracting, combining, and conserving specific aromatic materials allows for the deliberate release of their scents into the air. Alcohol, fixatives, synthetic compounds, and natural fragrances are blended in complex ways to create perfumes. The 10 Best Perfumes for Men in India will be discussed in this article.
11 months ago

In a swirling storm of cricket frenzy, the  ipl betting odds danced like mischievous fireflies, illuminating the hopes and dreams of passionate fans as they gambled on the fate of every ball bowled.

9 months ago 1

I'm not a fan of Nino Cerruti PH, but I love 1881 pour Homme (2005) (Eau de Toilette)1881 pour Homme (2005) Eau de Toilette! To me, Nino Cerruti PH smells very dated and stuck in the 70s. I prefer Insensé (Eau de Toilette)Insensé Eau de Toilette which is similar but more floral and also Globe (Eau de Toilette)Globe Eau de Toilette, which is less similar but has the same overall feel.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Forgotten Perfumes: Nino Cerruti pour Homme
Jump to