Search Forum

What fragrance smells like?

What fragrance smells like? 11 months ago

Okay, new here and just wanted to ask if there is a men's fragrance that smells like Cinnamon with a hint/touch of leather and spice. Of course, I'd like it more on the sweeter/spicy cinnamon side vs leather, but not lady fragrance sweet if that makes sense. The leather I'm thinking about is in Bentley Intense which is super strong in my opinion, but I do like it. The cinnamon spice I have in mind is those cinnamon candies by Bach. 

Here's another example if it helps, hope it don't complicate it any more:) Think of John Varvatos "Dark Rebel Rider" with Bach Cinnamon candies around. Thanks 

11 months ago 1

Hi Deatkins1,

welcome! Sounds like you are looking for something like "Join The Club - Ivory Route | XerJoff".

11 months ago 1
11 months ago 1

If you own 1 Million (Eau de Toilette)1 Million Eau de Toilette and 1 Million Parfum1 Million Parfum try layer the 2 together.

I don’t like the OG on its own very much but when I layer these 2 together I love it.

The OG is definitely known for its cinnamon and the Parfum has a nice leather to it.

If you don’t like the sweetness of 1 million then you probably won’t like this layering.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What fragrance smells like?
Jump to