Search Forum

Post your photos of your fragrances and collections

26 - 44 by 44
11 months ago 2

Managed to get some photos of what was my grandmother’s perfume L'Aimant (Eau de Toilette)L'Aimant Eau de Toilette now discontinued.

11 months ago
Mitchcraft

Managed to get some photos of what was my grandmother’s perfume L'Aimant (Eau de Toilette)L'Aimant Eau de Toilette now discontinued.

Actually, it’s still available (in the bottle in your photo) from online retailers such as Amazon and FragranceNet. I bought a bottle quite recently. 😊

11 months ago 1

Yeah I was confused when I went on Fragrantica to see it being sold yet Parfumo has it saying it’s discontinued. 

Here is one of my mum’s 

10 months ago

A couple i done over the last 2 days

10 months ago 1

I also like extreme closeup photo’s from bottles, that can’t be added to the fragrance photo list, but can be added to personal albums. It is hard to find out however if there are other people taking pictures like this:

10 months ago

Good to see some new photos thanks.

Here is my latest creation for Spicebomb Infrared (Eau de Parfum)Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Parfum

10 months ago

Some new photos

10 months ago 1

Very rarely take photos like these anymore, but here we go. 

10 months ago 1
EmberRose

Great to see you getting in to the photos thanks for sharing 😊

10 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

Fun fact I used to do a course in Photography way back when I was in 6th Form (year 12). 

10 months ago
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

Fun fact I used to do a course in Photography way back when I was in 6th Form (year 12). 

I would love to do that. 

Here is some sample photos. 

10 months ago

The things I do at 1AM in the morning, here's another one. I should probably get back to the video game I'm playing at the moment.

10 months ago 3

Collection:

9 months ago 1

Been a while. I have been looking after my uncle's dog with very little time to myself and have been wanting to do something for an ATH fragrance so here is one for Neon (2023)Neon (2023) I couldn't decide between the 2 so here are 2 actually.

8 months ago 1

I finally finished that image for Neon (2023)Neon (2023)

A lot of time went in to creating it with many changes kind of like how Aaron often reformulated and improves I feel this picture went through the same kind of treatment as I really wanted an under water feeling by adding beautiful coral along with bright neon effects that had to reflect on the turtle, the bottle, the fish and the leaves making sure the colours reflected each item and its position.

Aaron has a fragrance called Unicorn coming out soon which I think will be a really hard one to create an image for, but the name will fit my vivid colours I like to use. Hopefully I can do it justice.

So, here it is, my final image for Neon. 😊

7 months ago 2

Ha ha I love this photo of the beautiful colour of the juice and someone peeking through the bottle 

5 months ago 1
2 months ago 1

A couple new photos recently dedicated to my sweet @Lempi 💙❤️

2 months ago 1

I think this Lacoste crocodile is at home in these photos. 

Also found this tree stump with amazing texture and colours the other week and has been dying to try some photos with it. 

26 - 44 by 44
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Post your photos of your fragrances and collections
Jump to