Search Forum

Looking for a men's (or unisex) version of

Looking for a men's (or unisex) version of 4 months ago 1

I asked my sister to bring this over so i could smell it and even though i do have a fragrance with a coffee note in it, you really can't tell it is there so when i smelled this i was wowed!

I have been planning to get a coffee note men's fragrance for a while but after smelling Black Opium (Eau de Parfum)Black Opium Eau de Parfum i knew i wanted something similar.

Didn't Xerjoff do a coffee line? Do they have one similar to it at all?

4 months ago

Hi Mitchraft,
but why don't you go for Black Opium (Eau de Parfum)Black Opium Eau de Parfum then if it pleases you 🤔? What puts you off ? I don't know this one (but will definitely try it in a shop).

I am really pleased with my challenging coffee-leather beast : Leviathan (Eau de Toilette)Leviathan Eau de Toilette (not really an aquatic monster but ok...). In fact as I write you I just feel the urge to spray it. It was difficult to find in continental Europe, but you may have more chance in UK. I got it through my US-based sister.

I have a travel size of Intense CafeIntense Cafe, was not impressed on first application but I have to give it another try.

Don't know of the Xerjoff, sorry!

4 months ago 1
LouBe

Hi Mitchraft,
but why don't you go for Black Opium (Eau de Parfum)Black Opium Eau de Parfum then if it pleases you 🤔? What puts you off ? I don't know this one (but will definitely try it in a shop).

I am really pleased with my challenging coffee-leather beast : Leviathan (Eau de Toilette)Leviathan Eau de Toilette (not really an aquatic monster but ok...). In fact as I write you I just feel the urge to spray it. It was difficult to find in continental Europe, but you may have more chance in UK. I got it through my US-based sister.

I have a travel size of Intense CafeIntense Cafe, was not impressed on first application but I have to give it another try.

Don't know of the Xerjoff, sorry!

That’s a good question actually as I have been thinking to get Her Elixir de ParfumHer Elixir de Parfum some time as i really like it which is aimed at girls, so you’re right maybe I will actually just buy it instead of trying to find a men’s alternative. 😊

4 months ago 1

I don't see why Black Opium wouldn't be perfectly suitable for a man, the only reason why someone might be against it is that it's quite sweet, but plenty of sweet men's fragrances have become quite popular in recent years, so I wouldn't have any qualms about wearing something like it.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Looking for a men's (or unisex) version of
Jump to