Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

276 - 300 by 1338
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
I hate the month of March, I always feel it's about time the cold and dreariness of winter should be over by now, and it never is! Sad

Even with our relatively mild winters here, this year I feel like the cold and damp just won't end!
Hysterical!!! 11 years ago
Dlane1953:
A "happy married woman" who's searching for the ultimate man-getter? Hmmm. She couldn't be talking about her husband, surely, how dull would that be... Very Happy

I love this!!!! Made my day!!!!
The ultimate scent horror 11 years ago
All the fragrances ever created in 2012 have been infused to create one scent.

Lernert Engelberts and Sander Plug are Amsterdam-based artists. Like other designers and celebrities before them, they have recently created their own scent called ‘Everything.’ The name is to be taken literally as it includes every perfume created in 2012 and combined into one massive bottle of fragrance.

The 1.5-liter fragrance mixes the content of 1,400 perfume samples. ‘Everything’ comes in a giant sample bottle itself, that was hand-blown and specifically created for this concept. The bottle will be showcased at Colette in Paris, France, between 1-9 March.

www.psfk.com/2013/03/perfume-scents-2012.html

11 years ago
What will they think of next?
11 years ago
It looks like pee. Mad Probably smells like it too.
11 years ago
Ever cough so hard that you pull a stomach muscle? Ouch. Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
Aww CrypticSad
Xoxoxo
11 years ago
Cryptic:

Boy, do I! My pain was so sharp and hot, concentrated in one very specific area that happens to be the spot of a surgery I haf a couple years ago. I was sobbing and screaming into my pillow. I freaked out and spent half a day in the ER only to be told nothing serious, just a strained abdominal muscle. I was incredulous.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Cryptic:

Boy, do I! My pain was so sharp and hot, concentrated in one very specific area that happens to be the spot of a surgery I haf a couple years ago. I was sobbing and screaming into my pillow. I freaked out and spent half a day in the ER only to be told nothing serious, just a strained abdominal muscle. I was incredulous.

Thank you! My husband (who gave me this bug in the first place) thought I was "overreacting." We'll see if he "overreacts" tomorrow when he can't find his golf clubs and misses his tee time. Twisted Evil
11 years ago
They are in the laundry room. A part of the house he has yet to discover.
11 years ago
Before you judge me too harshly, this is a man who once hid the bottle of Midol just to see how mad I would get.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Before you judge me too harshly, this is a man who once hid the bottle of Midol just to see how mad I would get.

Mother effer!

You don't seem like an overreacting complainer type, cryptic.

As for me, my pain threshold is pretty darn high, so if pain makes me sob, you betta believe it friggin' hurts!!!
11 years ago
Cryptic:

Awesome! He might get transformed in the laundry room and come out as a servant!

I think I'll hide that iPad in the laundry room...
11 years ago
Alright. Here's the full story. He thought I was overreacting because I thought I had appendicitis. Turns out that wasn't possible because the appendix is located on the right side of the body. Did you know that? I didn't. EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed
Last edited by Cryptic on 10.03.2013, 03:20; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Cryptic:

Awesome! He might get transformed in the laundry room and come out as a servant!

His response to me complaining about his lack of laundering skills would be this:

When was the last time you took out the garbage?

Answer: Never.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Dulcemio:
Cryptic:

Mother effer!

You don't seem like an overreacting complainer type, cryptic.

As for me, my pain threshold is pretty darn high, so if pain makes me sob, you betta believe it friggin' hurts!!!

Dulcemio: Husbands often take it for granted that we can handle pain and discomfort--after all, they aren't the ones suffering through childbirth like many of us have to go through--but every man I've ever known is the biggest BABY when it comes to pain or discomfort. Arggghhh!!! Tell me who the "weaker sex" REALLY is!

I have found this to be true a lot too. Even my mom said something similar about my dad, whom she adored overall, that he wasn't sympathetic and helpful enough when she was sick. But the man did face a major life changing health issue without throwing one single pity party. My ex did something lots of men do: put off seeing the doctor when something is clearly wrong. Next thing you know they're rushed to the ER with ruptured apendicitis or something.
Off Topic ... 11 years ago
Ladies, anyone into collectibles? Shocked um, well .. let me rephrase.

I've got a 125ml/4.2oz Bee-Bottle, Eau de Cologne du Coq. There's even some juice left in it; apparently from the early 90s. Though, this one is more of an olfactory exercise in 'not so well preserved' .. yet, the bottle is. No chip or scratch, with stopper.
As I'm not much into bric-à-brac I would love to have this beauty find a new home. PM me, if it takes your fancy.

Edit: Gone.
Last edited by MiaTrost on 19.03.2013, 17:58; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Digindirt:
Cryptic:

His response to me complaining about his lack of laundering skills would be this:

When was the last time you took out the garbage?

Answer: Never.

Hey not fair!!! I get lumbered with laundry and garbage/recycling Mad

The little darling even bought me a nest of bins for Valentines Day, I kid you not! Now instead of the two bins I have to do, I have five of the f*ckers. Where is Olga? I need to share spousal rage!
11 years ago
LaughingLaughingLaughing Recorded message............ LaughingLaughingLaughing

I just go buy what I want. I gave up a long time ago.
276 - 300 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to